User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Hello (again)

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Default Hello (again)

I am re-introducing myself to this forum. This seems to be a huge forum and IDK if I can get used to it or not. I usually come to forums for discussion of a variety of topics but I just feel lost here, honestly.

I might see what people have to see about my type. Maybe, but IDK if I want to put in the work or not.

Someone ask me something please.
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Mysterious Stranger's Avatar

What sort of something did you have in mind?
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me.

Lavender's Wife β™• βœ¦αƒ¦ robobot14's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so

Nice to meet ya

For a question...what's the x for? Dichotomies or can't decide on functions? There's also questionnaires if you want to try those
    9w1-6w7-4w3/Phleg-Mel/Hufflepuff/Aries

𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔩𝔒 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒,
    𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π” π”žπ”°π”±π”©π”’ π”žπ”΄π”žπ”¦π”±π”°
    β„‘ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”°π”±π”žπ”―π”° ✰✰✰✰

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I am re-introducing myself to this forum. This seems to be a huge forum and IDK if I can get used to it or not. I usually come to forums for discussion of a variety of topics but I just feel lost here, honestly.

I might see what people have to see about my type. Maybe, but IDK if I want to put in the work or not.

Someone ask me something please.
    Re-welcome to TypoC!
    Although I am almost retiring for typing people, I can give you tips about that X.

In terms of cognitive functions, using a little bit of out of the box way of thinking, the INFX case is divided into:
    1) No preference for Ni or Ne AND no preference for Fi or Fe, which translate as a middle between INFP and INFJ. Its a sure X.
    2) Preference for Ni over Ne AND preference for Fi over Ni, which translate as INFP in terms of feeling and INFJ in terms of intuition. Its a sure X...

Most of people with doubt in INFX end up deciding INFJ (I am gathering statistics and I noticed that). Some already appeared on the INFJ forum as a Ni-Fi or Fi-Ni INFJ.
    From my own stats that is still under construction:
    - More than 90% of INFPs prefere Fi over Fe, preference for Fi seems to be quite a signature for INFP. On the INFJs side, a little bit more than a half so far prefers Fe over Fi, a third has no preference, and a little bit more than 10% are Ni-Fi INFJs.
    - About 90% of INFJs prefere Ni over Ne. INFPs with Ni over Ne are less than 10%.

I know that I didnt actually had a clear answer "its this" but I hope this helps. The X sometimes is super fair!

As you should notice I am not actually using a static and settled function stack (Ni-Fe-Ti-Se for example) but something different instead.
    Likes Quick liked this post

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Something kinda like this.

Quote Originally Posted by robobot14 View Post
    Nice to meet ya

For a question...what's the x for? Dichotomies or can't decide on functions? There's also questionnaires if you want to try those
    Everytime I take a test I get pretty much smack dab in the middle on P/J. I also cannot tell between Fi and Ni. I feel like I have both, honestly. I also have a heck of a time deciding between E5 and E4 because both fit like a glove. 5 probably fits better on it's own, but if I add tritype, it's a different story and I really identify with 478, for example. I am a pretty strong introvert, but I also am quite assertive in a group even through I don't like parties.

I've been all over the map with my type. First test I took (hermeneutics.com) I came out as INTJ. But then I took an official test and came out INTP on two of them. Did a lot more soul searching and discovered (it wasn't news to my mother) that I was pretty high in agreeableness. That basically shattered my self perception I had of myself. I'm a male and males are expected to be T's, or more specifically, they are supposed to be Te users if they are "Successful" (gag). I still use Te sometimes if I am trying to organize my thoughts, but it's a lot like how an INFJ would do it. As far as INFP goes, a lot of people on a different personality forum seem to think I am that type. I generally have a lot of tact when I talk to people and I have a strong philosophical bent to me. I also am a fairly spiritual person.

Anyways, I don't actually expect anyone to type me on this with such limited information but I thought I would try and do my best to answer the question.
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Re-welcome to TypoC!
    Although I am almost retiring for typing people, I can give you tips about that X.

In terms of cognitive functions, using a little bit of out of the box way of thinking, the INFX case is divided into:
    1) No preference for Ni or Ne AND no preference for Fi or Fe, which translate as a middle between INFP and INFJ. Its a sure X.
    2) Preference for Ni over Ne AND preference for Fi over Ni, which translate as INFP in terms of feeling and INFJ in terms of intuition. Its a sure X...

Most of people with doubt in INFX end up deciding INFJ (I am gathering statistics and I noticed that). Some already appeared on the INFJ forum as a Ni-Fi or Fi-Ni INFJ.
    From my own stats that is still under construction:
    - More than 90% of INFPs prefere Fi over Fe, preference for Fi seems to be quite a signature for INFP. On the INFJs side, a little bit more than a half so far prefers Fe over Fi, a third has no preference, and a little bit more than 10% are Ni-Fi INFJs.
    - About 90% of INFJs prefere Ni over Ne. INFPs with Ni over Ne are less than 10%.

I know that I didnt actually had a clear answer "its this" but I hope this helps. The X sometimes is super fair!

As you should notice I am not actually using a static and settled function stack (Ni-Fe-Ti-Se for example) but something different instead.
    Thanks. I took DR. AJ Drenth's Type clarifier between INFP and INFJ and the first time I took it I came out 47.X% INFJ, meaning, it wasn't clear even though I leaned a bit toward INFJ. I took it two more times and got a stronger INFJ reading consecutively.

Thanks for your post.

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

@robobot14, I just realized you were 963. That must have been extremely difficult to figure out your type. How did you manage it?

Likes robobot14 liked this post

Why did you chose the name Quick?

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Why did you chose the name Quick?
    Because at one point I was young and stupid and decided to carry on the tradition

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Because at one point I was young and stupid and decided to carry on the tradition
    so would you say tradition is important to you?