User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Hello (again)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    222

    Default Hello (again)

    I am re-introducing myself to this forum. This seems to be a huge forum and IDK if I can get used to it or not. I usually come to forums for discussion of a variety of topics but I just feel lost here, honestly.

    I might see what people have to see about my type. Maybe, but IDK if I want to put in the work or not.

    Someone ask me something please.
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.


  2. #2
    🌒🌕🌘 The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    eSFP
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so
    Posts
    17,955

    Default

    What sort of something did you have in mind?
    Weep not poor children
    For life is this way
    Murdering beauty and passions

    ESFP 4w3 7w8 9w8 sx/so
    Se>Fi>Si>Fe>Te>Ni=Ne>Ti


  3. #3
    Amethyst's Queen ♚ Bismuth Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Nice to meet ya

    For a question...what's the x for? Dichotomies or can't decide on functions? There's also questionnaires if you want to try those
    "Now let's all agree, to never be creative again..."

    Paws off my Amethyst!!

    Aries Sun/Aquarius Moon/Leo Rising/Phleg-Mel

  4. #4
    Happy 2020! Vendrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I am re-introducing myself to this forum. This seems to be a huge forum and IDK if I can get used to it or not. I usually come to forums for discussion of a variety of topics but I just feel lost here, honestly.

    I might see what people have to see about my type. Maybe, but IDK if I want to put in the work or not.

    Someone ask me something please.
    Re-welcome to TypoC!
    Although I am almost retiring for typing people, I can give you tips about that X.

    In terms of cognitive functions, using a little bit of out of the box way of thinking, the INFX case is divided into:
    1) No preference for Ni or Ne AND no preference for Fi or Fe, which translate as a middle between INFP and INFJ. Its a sure X.
    2) Preference for Ni over Ne AND preference for Fi over Ni, which translate as INFP in terms of feeling and INFJ in terms of intuition. Its a sure X...

    Most of people with doubt in INFX end up deciding INFJ (I am gathering statistics and I noticed that). Some already appeared on the INFJ forum as a Ni-Fi or Fi-Ni INFJ.
    From my own stats that is still under construction:
    - More than 90% of INFPs prefere Fi over Fe, preference for Fi seems to be quite a signature for INFP. On the INFJs side, a little bit more than a half so far prefers Fe over Fi, a third has no preference, and a little bit more than 10% are Ni-Fi INFJs.
    - About 90% of INFJs prefere Ni over Ne. INFPs with Ni over Ne are less than 10%.

    I know that I didnt actually had a clear answer "its this" but I hope this helps. The X sometimes is super fair!

    As you should notice I am not actually using a static and settled function stack (Ni-Fe-Ti-Se for example) but something different instead.
    Likes Quick liked this post

  5. #5
    Senior Member Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    What sort of something did you have in mind?
    Something kinda like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by robobot14 View Post
    Nice to meet ya

    For a question...what's the x for? Dichotomies or can't decide on functions? There's also questionnaires if you want to try those
    Everytime I take a test I get pretty much smack dab in the middle on P/J. I also cannot tell between Fi and Ni. I feel like I have both, honestly. I also have a heck of a time deciding between E5 and E4 because both fit like a glove. 5 probably fits better on it's own, but if I add tritype, it's a different story and I really identify with 478, for example. I am a pretty strong introvert, but I also am quite assertive in a group even through I don't like parties.

    I've been all over the map with my type. First test I took (hermeneutics.com) I came out as INTJ. But then I took an official test and came out INTP on two of them. Did a lot more soul searching and discovered (it wasn't news to my mother) that I was pretty high in agreeableness. That basically shattered my self perception I had of myself. I'm a male and males are expected to be T's, or more specifically, they are supposed to be Te users if they are "Successful" (gag). I still use Te sometimes if I am trying to organize my thoughts, but it's a lot like how an INFJ would do it. As far as INFP goes, a lot of people on a different personality forum seem to think I am that type. I generally have a lot of tact when I talk to people and I have a strong philosophical bent to me. I also am a fairly spiritual person.

    Anyways, I don't actually expect anyone to type me on this with such limited information but I thought I would try and do my best to answer the question.
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.


  6. #6
    Senior Member Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    What sort of something did you have in mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Re-welcome to TypoC!
    Although I am almost retiring for typing people, I can give you tips about that X.

    In terms of cognitive functions, using a little bit of out of the box way of thinking, the INFX case is divided into:
    1) No preference for Ni or Ne AND no preference for Fi or Fe, which translate as a middle between INFP and INFJ. Its a sure X.
    2) Preference for Ni over Ne AND preference for Fi over Ni, which translate as INFP in terms of feeling and INFJ in terms of intuition. Its a sure X...

    Most of people with doubt in INFX end up deciding INFJ (I am gathering statistics and I noticed that). Some already appeared on the INFJ forum as a Ni-Fi or Fi-Ni INFJ.
    From my own stats that is still under construction:
    - More than 90% of INFPs prefere Fi over Fe, preference for Fi seems to be quite a signature for INFP. On the INFJs side, a little bit more than a half so far prefers Fe over Fi, a third has no preference, and a little bit more than 10% are Ni-Fi INFJs.
    - About 90% of INFJs prefere Ni over Ne. INFPs with Ni over Ne are less than 10%.

    I know that I didnt actually had a clear answer "its this" but I hope this helps. The X sometimes is super fair!

    As you should notice I am not actually using a static and settled function stack (Ni-Fe-Ti-Se for example) but something different instead.
    Thanks. I took DR. AJ Drenth's Type clarifier between INFP and INFJ and the first time I took it I came out 47.X% INFJ, meaning, it wasn't clear even though I leaned a bit toward INFJ. I took it two more times and got a stronger INFJ reading consecutively.

    Thanks for your post.
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.


  7. #7
    Senior Member Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    222

    Default

    @robobot14, I just realized you were 963. That must have been extremely difficult to figure out your type. How did you manage it?
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.

    Likes Bismuth Blitz liked this post

  8. #8
    🌒🌕🌘 The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    eSFP
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so
    Posts
    17,955

    Default

    Why did you chose the name Quick?
    Weep not poor children
    For life is this way
    Murdering beauty and passions

    ESFP 4w3 7w8 9w8 sx/so
    Se>Fi>Si>Fe>Te>Ni=Ne>Ti


  9. #9
    Senior Member Quick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Why did you chose the name Quick?
    Because at one point I was young and stupid and decided to carry on the tradition
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.


  10. #10
    🌒🌕🌘 The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    eSFP
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so
    Posts
    17,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Because at one point I was young and stupid and decided to carry on the tradition
    so would you say tradition is important to you?
    Weep not poor children
    For life is this way
    Murdering beauty and passions

    ESFP 4w3 7w8 9w8 sx/so
    Se>Fi>Si>Fe>Te>Ni=Ne>Ti


Similar Threads

  1. Hello again.
    By Faceless Beauty in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 10:08 PM
  2. Hello again
    By Alwyn in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 03:04 AM
  3. Hello - again
    By Curious_Kitty in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 11:24 PM
  4. Hello.....again!
    By Gloriana in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 12:54 PM
  5. Hello again
    By MacGuffin in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO