Latest from Categories

Socionics

15:54
How Spot INFP Subtypes
INFJ Myers-Briggs as a heads up (I refer to Socionics term IEI/INFP which is basically Myers-Briggs 2.0). idealistic type, I start with the descriptions provided by Socionics for the two sub types then move on to examples to help spot these kind of personality types at the world at large today....

Altruism
2 Views· 04-19-2019
18:10
How Spot INTJ Subtypes
This is the INTP for Myers briggs/ INTJ for Socionics. Very smart personality type who often make greater thinkers in creating new ideas for society. Starts with V. Meged and A. Ovcharov short key variables then with other examples from society at large if correct....

Altruism
3 Views· 04-16-2019
15:11
How Spot ENFP Subtypes
Ahhh the ENFP (the funny ones). Hope you guys like this video too (to help spot the signs when looking for this personality type) . Starts with Meged and A. Ovcharov Theory descriptions and video examples right after....

Altruism
5 Views· 04-16-2019
16:10
How Spot ENTP Subtypes
First start with a quick overview of the key subtype descriptions then show some celebrity examples of these kind of people so you get a general idea as well....

Altruism
15 Views· 04-09-2019

Categories

Latest Comments

She has a real down on INFPs though.
Thanks. I sit on the P/J border when tested. Can see bits of both in me.
Test

Typology Central Video Gallery Personality Type Videos For Enneagram and MBTI video gallery,gallery,addon,vbulletin,plugin,product,vbulletin 5,vbulletin 4,forum,board,funny videos,best,youtube,vimeo,video,watch videos,movies,clips,films,free,download,mods ytm_pqmid-5

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO