Latest from Categories

Type 6

08:27
Enneagram wings of 6 | 6w5 vs. 6w7 | Loyalist
Today I am touching on the differences between the wings of 6, both the 5 and 7 varieties and how we can discern between them! PS- Appologies for the background noise towards the end of the video, next time I'll nip that in the bud. Check out the blog for more info and helpful graphics, and also follow along on Instagram @enneagram.girl. Next week I will be starting a brand new series on wh...

small.wonder
193 Views· 03-23-2018
14:14
Enneagram Type 6 vs 9 | Loyalist, Peacemaker comparison
Taking a look at reasons for misidentification or typing struggle between 6 and 9. This includes health patterns, motivations and more. I even touch a bit on some correlation between MBTI and Enneagram. Disclaimer: there are definitely some editing bumps! ;) Check out my Enneagram photo/interview project here! https://enneagramgirl.wordpress.com/2015/08/03/enneagram-photo-project-part-i/...

small.wonder
179 Views· 03-23-2018
02:41
Enneagram Type 6, the Loyal Skeptic: How has knowing about your type helped you in your life?
Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition: Representatives share their experiences of being a Type Six...

highlander
386 Views· 10-11-2014
18:21
Happiness for Enneagram Type 6
Description of growth for an Enneagram 6 - what they are like at unhealthy levels vs. healthy levels and how to move towards the healthy side....

highlander
424 Views· 10-02-2014

Categories

Latest Comments

She has a real down on INFPs though.
Thanks. I sit on the P/J border when tested. Can see bits of both in me.
Test

Typology Central Video Gallery Personality Type Videos For Enneagram and MBTI video gallery,gallery,addon,vbulletin,plugin,product,vbulletin 5,vbulletin 4,forum,board,funny videos,best,youtube,vimeo,video,watch videos,movies,clips,films,free,download,mods ytm_pqmid-5

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO