Latest from Categories

Type 3

05:14
Enneagram wings of 3 | Achiever 3w4 3w2 | personality, success
Digging deeper into the two wing varieties of Enneagram 3, to identify the differences in detail....

small.wonder
226 Views· 03-23-2018
Very detailed description of Enneagram Type 3
This person seems to know a lot about Enneagram 3s and has some surprising things to say which were different than my perception of what I thought 3s acted like....

highlander
426 Views· 06-27-2016
07:03
An Enneagram Type 3 shares her Transformation...
An enneagram 3 talks about how she has transformed herself. She had difficulty with intimacy. By not having a plan, feeling a need to over-prepare and talking less, learning to relax a bit more, she feels safer in the world. Her son now tells her, "Mom, you don't feel like a robot anymore!" Hear what shifted within so that she can say, "Now I understand what people mean when they talk about in...

highlander
401 Views· 10-12-2014
01:59
Enneagram Type 3, the Performer: How do you know you are a Type Three?
Representatives share their experience of being a Type Three. Common themes are wanting to be the best, wanting to be successful, high level of energy, outcome/product produced, achievement oriented, driven and want to be all they can be and have that recognized by others...

highlander
559 Views· 10-12-2014

Categories

Latest Comments

She has a real down on INFPs though.
Thanks. I sit on the P/J border when tested. Can see bits of both in me.
Test

Typology Central Video Gallery Personality Type Videos For Enneagram and MBTI video gallery,gallery,addon,vbulletin,plugin,product,vbulletin 5,vbulletin 4,forum,board,funny videos,best,youtube,vimeo,video,watch videos,movies,clips,films,free,download,mods ytm_pqmid-5

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO