Latest from Categories

Type 3

Very detailed description of Enneagram Type 3
This person seems to know a lot about Enneagram 3s and has some surprising things to say which were different than my perception of what I thought 3s acted like....

highlander
158 Views· 06-27-2016
07:03
An Enneagram Type 3 shares her Transformation...
An enneagram 3 talks about how she has transformed herself. She had difficulty with intimacy. By not having a plan, feeling a need to over-prepare and talking less, learning to relax a bit more, she feels safer in the world. Her son now tells her, "Mom, you don't feel like a robot anymore!" Hear what shifted within so that she can say, "Now I understand what people mean when they talk about in...

highlander
145 Views· 10-12-2014
01:59
Enneagram Type 3, the Performer: How do you know you are a Type Three?
Representatives share their experience of being a Type Three. Common themes are wanting to be the best, wanting to be successful, high level of energy, outcome/product produced, achievement oriented, driven and want to be all they can be and have that recognized by others...

highlander
218 Views· 10-12-2014
16:24
Happiness for Enneagram Type 3
Description of Enneagram 3 at the best, how they move into "doing" mode, achieving and have a sense of separation from their true self. Being a 3 is about prestige and being perceived as by others as successful and lead the perfect life at home. Great Gatsby, Victoria Beckham, and Oprah Winfrey are good examples. They are putting an image of what a successful person can do. They tell stories a...

highlander
163 Views· 10-08-2014

Categories

Latest Comments

Thanks. I sit on the P/J border when tested. Can see bits of both in me.
Test

Typology Central Video Gallery Personality Type Videos For Enneagram and MBTI video gallery,gallery,addon,vbulletin,plugin,product,vbulletin 5,vbulletin 4,forum,board,funny videos,best,youtube,vimeo,video,watch videos,movies,clips,films,free,download,mods ytm_pqmid-5

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO