Latest from Categories

Socionics

22:44
How Spot ALL 16 Subtypes: An Overview
Valentina Meged and Anatoly Ovcharov Subtype Theory Descriptions (use this model as a guide line to help spot a person's personality): ESFP-Se Emotional, gusty and nervous person ESFP-Fi Active, mobile, intimate, and emotionally confident ESTP-Se Witty and impulsive, talkative, and resourceful person ESTP-Ti Confident and Calm ESTJ-Te Correct, dry, strict, and is unapproachable ESTJ-Si Vig...

Altruism
134 Views· 05-14-2019
19:23
How Spot ENFJ Subtypes
Great comedians and creative personalities. Video starts with V. Meged and A. Ovcharov pinpoint analysis for the two subtypes. I move to video examples to demonstrate each characteristics being evident and how they can be spotted at large today. try notice body language, voice intonations, and other factors I point out to notice the pattern too....

Altruism
96 Views· 05-07-2019
18:33
How Spot ISFJ Subtypes
The Artists, Musicians, Actors, Movie Makers personality types. Great eye for people while creating things in a phycial manner in the world with their five senses. I am using the Socionics definitions (Myers Briggs 2.0- trying conince more people about it) so these guys are ISFP Myers Briggs just to avoid confusion (but the same thing). Alot of time people get these confused with the intuitive typ...

Altruism
106 Views· 05-03-2019
18:06
How Spot ESTJ Subtypes
ESTJ those types of people really good with money... Video starts with the descriptions of V. Meged and A. Ovcharov and sets out examples of how fits with people at large today in society....

Altruism
104 Views· 04-26-2019

Categories

Latest Comments

She has a real down on INFPs though.
Thanks. I sit on the P/J border when tested. Can see bits of both in me.
Test

Typology Central Video Gallery Personality Type Videos For Enneagram and MBTI video gallery,gallery,addon,vbulletin,plugin,product,vbulletin 5,vbulletin 4,forum,board,funny videos,best,youtube,vimeo,video,watch videos,movies,clips,films,free,download,mods ytm_pqmid-5

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO