Latest from Categories

Videos about psychology that don't go under other more specific categories

Type 4

07:54
Enneagram wings of 4 | Individualist Achiever Investigator | 4w3 4w5
Taking a look at the differences between the wings of Enneagram 4, the Individualist (4w3 and 4w5) with hopes of helping those of you who are trying to identify between the two!...

small.wonder
159 Views· 03-23-2018
07:43
Enneagram 4 vs 7 | misidentification | Idealists
Digging into the differences and simmilarities between 4 and 7, two of our Idealistic Enneagram types! Want a one-on-one Skype consultation to ask specific questions or get some confirmation as to type or insticts? Shoot me an email at enneagramgirl@yahoo.com! http://enneagramgirl.wordpress.com...

small.wonder
161 Views· 03-23-2018
15:09
Happiness for Enneagram Type 4 (Better Quality)
I'm probably posting too many of these but this is just too good. An Enneagram 4 talks about how to achieve balance....

highlander
329 Views· 10-01-2014
03:45
Enneagram Type 4, the Romantic: What are your strengths?
Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition: Several different people talk about what it is like to be a an Enneagram 4 - their experiences and their strengths...

highlander
343 Views· 10-01-2014

Categories

Latest Comments

She has a real down on INFPs though.
Thanks. I sit on the P/J border when tested. Can see bits of both in me.
Test

Typology Central Video Gallery Personality Type Videos For Enneagram and MBTI video gallery,gallery,addon,vbulletin,plugin,product,vbulletin 5,vbulletin 4,forum,board,funny videos,best,youtube,vimeo,video,watch videos,movies,clips,films,free,download,mods ytm_pqmid-5

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO