Latest from Categories

Type 5

07:45
Enneagram 5 wings| 4w5 5w4| Investigator Individualist
Talking about the main differences between the wings of Enneagram 5 and how these can be identified experientially. Feel free to check out my infographics on 4, 5 and 6 (and all of the others) at the Enneagram Girl blog! http://enneagramgirl.wordpress.com Be sure to subscribe for more Enneagram breakdown!...

small.wonder
60 Views· 03-23-2018
03:27
Enneagram Type 5, the Observer: What are your challenges?
Enneagram in the Narrative Tradition: Representatives share their experiences of being a Type Five. Why do the guys all have beards?...

highlander
222 Views· 10-11-2014
21:09
Happiness for Enneagram Type 5
How Enneagram 5 can lead happier and more fulfilling lives. 5s experience separation between the self and the world out there, which is unknown and scary. They are drawn into seeking specific knowledge of specific often new areas because then they will have a bedrock to deal with the world....

highlander
242 Views· 10-02-2014
55:02
Enneagram Type 5 - 'The Observer' - Moderated by Iain McNay
Enneagram Type 5 - 'The Observer' Discussion Angelina Bennet, Heather Brown and Kilian Gilbert - Moderated by Iain McNayThe sixth programme in a new series about the Enneagram and the 9 different personality types. Here type 5 is discussed in detail....

highlander
243 Views· 07-27-2014

Categories

Latest Comments

She has a real down on INFPs though.
Thanks. I sit on the P/J border when tested. Can see bits of both in me.
Test

Typology Central Video Gallery Personality Type Videos For Enneagram and MBTI video gallery,gallery,addon,vbulletin,plugin,product,vbulletin 5,vbulletin 4,forum,board,funny videos,best,youtube,vimeo,video,watch videos,movies,clips,films,free,download,mods ytm_pqmid-5

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO