Explaining the Third "Hidden Agenda" Function for MBTI and Socionics
  Altruism

0 0

Published on 02-19-2019
Just an attempt to explain the psychological developments that occur for different Personality Types and the personal issues that comes with it. What is it, what is mine, and how c
Just an attempt to explain the psychological developments that occur for different Personality Types and the personal issues that comes with it. What is it, what is mine, and how can it help me to understand others? I hope to address some of these issues in this video so we can better understand the people around us and ourselves.

COMMENTS · 0

Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Explaining the Third "Hidden Agenda" Function for MBTI and Socionics Just an attempt to explain the psychological developments that occur for different Personality Types and the personal issues that comes with it. What is it, what is mine, and how c Myers-Briggs,Socionics,Hidden Agenda,Third Function,Personality developments,MBTI,16 types,Personality theory,psychology guest Unregistered 0 images/misc/unknown.gif member.php?s=4a71953b77b077055ed18648958bbd0b 405 20

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO