Enneagram wings of 6 | 6w5 vs. 6w7 | Loyalist
  small.wonder

0 0

Published on 03-23-2018
Today I am touching on the differences between the wings of 6, both the 5 and 7 varieties and how we can discern between them! PS- Appologies for the background noise towards the
Today I am touching on the differences between the wings of 6, both the 5 and 7 varieties and how we can discern between them! PS- Appologies for the background noise towards the end of the video, next time I'll nip that in the bud.

Check out the blog for more info and helpful graphics, and also follow along on Instagram @enneagram.girl.

Next week I will be starting a brand new series on what I've found to be the most commonly misassigned Enneagram types (4, 8, 5 and 7), and why you might NOT be one of them.

COMMENTS · 0

Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Enneagram wings of 6 | 6w5 vs. 6w7 | Loyalist Today I am touching on the differences between the wings of 6, both the 5 and 7 varieties and how we can discern between them! PS- Appologies for the background noise towards the Enneagram 6, 6w5, 6w7 guest Unregistered 0 images/misc/unknown.gif member.php?s=b38488b2a0d44a3656dea1ab0486cde7 398 20

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO