• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ Fade

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Very insightful video, comes with advice as well. Enjoy. 🌹

Yeah, I found this guy the other day too. I can especially relate to what he says in this video though, despite not being an INFJ myself. Being ignored or forgotten in a group setting was and still is a common reoccuring theme in my life. I'm mostly just a shy observer than an avid contributor. It's much easier to express myself through an artistic discipline rather than through conversing with others. That's usually the only time I'd get to "shine."

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
I find it relatable too and the optimism he has about it is cool.
Knowing when what you want to say has this "value" can be hard sometimes, I am thinking.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the phenomenon of being left out of conversations is common to all introverts. We're just so quiet and emotionally reserved around strangers, and they don't know what to make of us. It's just less work for them to interact with others who are more voluble and easy to read. The funny thing, though, is that I always notice the fellow introverts and try to engage with them. If there's an INFJ in the room, we inevitably end up gravitating toward each other. That all-knowing sense they have about them is a draw for me, not a repellent.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
is this a new hairstyle :doge:

I was TOTALLY thinking the same thing too. I saw the thread title, opened the thread to see this guy with an unusual haircut, then thought, "huh? MBTI is now being determined by hairstyles???".

I'm slightly bummed it's a serious video. Or, is it? Haven't clicked on it yet.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can relate on the thinking about contributing to a conversation and going over: what would be accomplished if i were to participate here? i don't really need to hear myself talk so.... i'll just not say things.

^ that kind of stuff usually happens if i am in a social situation where it's just not interesting to me/i don't know anyone and the likelihood of me ever seeing them again is nil.

my INFJ has this "issue" of "fading to the back" for similar reasons shown in the video. his immediate family are all E's so they have learned to let him do his thing and to actively work on pulling him forward. with my family he makes an effort to chat and ask questions, but he much prefers it when we just do things with my brother (INFJ) and his wife (ENFJ).

á´…eparted

passages
FWIW this guy makes me cringe. Couldn't watch the video for long. Likely would ignore him and there'd be a high barrier for entry in person :shrug:.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
FWIW this guy makes me cringe. Couldn't watch the video for long. Likely would ignore him and there'd be a high barrier for entry in person :shrug:.

Yes, his intonations/inflections would irritate me to no end.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't know how I feel about the video guy or even the second half of what he's saying, but his reasons for why people interact less in groups with infjs and what could be done about it holds water for me.

Last edited: