• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTJ INTJ Difference video

TwistedAsura

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Why do you have a ENFJ girlfriend?

Why should type determine love? Haha.

I enjoy a partner who balances me. Her Fe shows me the empathy I lack in life and with secondary Ni she is at least able to somewhat keep up with my ideas.

Extremely easy and relaxed relationship ^^

The Terminator

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Why should type determine love? Haha.

I enjoy a partner who balances me. Her Fe shows me the empathy I lack in life and with secondary Ni she is at least able to somewhat keep up with my ideas.

Extremely easy and relaxed relationship ^^

To choose the right partner to breed and enjoy their relationship in the future.

Enneagram
9w1
You vibe way too friendly and grounded for an INTJ type, in a sorta Fi Si Te Ne sorta way... I would have guessed either ENFP or ESTJ or ISTJ.

TwistedAsura

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You vibe way too friendly and grounded for an INTJ type, in a sorta Fi Si Te Ne sorta way... I would have guessed either ENFP or ESTJ or ISTJ.

Stereotyping in MBTI is not a good thing to do if you wish to master the theory haha. Look at the youtuber who runs the INTJ channel, he looks and sounds nothing like a stereotypical INTJ.

Most of us are very relaxed and easy going people until Ni has decided on something ^^

I will admit I am far more open on video and mic because I realize the importance of appealing to a broad audience with a more open communication style ;) in my normal everyday life I have the resting hate face going on haha