User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. #1
    Junior Member TwistedAsura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    21

    Default ESFP ENFP Difference video

    My newest video ^^
    ESFP ENFP Difference - YouTube

  2. #2
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    3,362

    Default

    Thanks for posting this Asura! I know I've had issues in the past determining between Ne and Se use. This definitely would've helped had I seen this back when I was questioning.

    I'm tagging @Gentleman Jack since I know he's been questioning which EFP he is. Hope this helps Jack!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt


    ~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer

  3. #3
    Nobody died. Except me... The Grey Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    854 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    3,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Thanks for posting this Asura! I know I've had issues in the past determining between Ne and Se use. This definitely would've helped had I seen this back when I was questioning.

    I'm tagging @Gentleman Jack since I know he's been questioning which EFP he is. Hope this helps Jack!
    It was very helpful thank you all so much ^_^ of course I owe a lot in particular to @Brain in a Jar & @Enthusiastic_Dreamer and others, I'm drawing a blank on (super sorry ) For their conversations and simple explanations of all the fe fi fo stuff. Oooh also @Cloudpatrol who reminded me to take my depression and anxiety into the picture, and recognize how that affects me...
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,

    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

    Formerly Gentleman Jack


    🌞♓🌜♓↗️♌
    Likes Dreamer, Cat Brainz liked this post

  4. #4
    Cute but Troubled........ Cat Brainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Enneagram
    964 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne
    Posts
    3,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack View Post
    It was very helpful thank you all so much ^_^ of course I owe a lot in particular to @Brain in a Jar & @Enthusiastic_Dreamer and others, I'm drawing a blank on (super sorry ) For their conversations and simple explanations of all the fe fi fo stuff. Oooh also @Cloudpatrol who reminded me to take my depression and anxiety into the picture, and recognize how that affects me...
    It is good to see you are now more sure of yourself now. Im glad I could be of help and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask me . I have also had aniexty and depression as well and it seems to be common in ExxP types for some reason.

    Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain? I forgot long ago which.....



    In your dreams you can find great joy ro misery depending on how you view the dreamscape


    Careful the Cat will bite if you get too close.....


  5. #5
    Nobody died. Except me... The Grey Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    854 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    3,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain in a Jar View Post
    It is good to see you are now more sure of yourself now. Im glad I could be of help and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask me .
    It explains a lot imo
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,

    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

    Formerly Gentleman Jack


    🌞♓🌜♓↗️♌
    Likes Cat Brainz liked this post

  6. #6
    Cute but Troubled........ Cat Brainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Enneagram
    964 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne
    Posts
    3,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack View Post
    It explains a lot imo



    Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain? I forgot long ago which.....



    In your dreams you can find great joy ro misery depending on how you view the dreamscape


    Careful the Cat will bite if you get too close.....


  7. #7
    Cute but Troubled........ Cat Brainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Enneagram
    964 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne
    Posts
    3,332

    Default

    Maybe we should rename the ENFP/ENTP thered the ESFP/ENTP thread as 90% of the posts were from ether me or you

    Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain? I forgot long ago which.....



    In your dreams you can find great joy ro misery depending on how you view the dreamscape


    Careful the Cat will bite if you get too close.....


Similar Threads

  1. ENTP/ESFP/ENFP/ESTP, or something else?
    By patricia in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 01:49 AM
  2. [MBTItm] ESTP/ESFP & ENTJ differences.
    By Kierva in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:33 PM
  3. steven tyler...esfp? enfp?
    By Lady_X in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 10:24 PM
  4. [MBTItm] ESFP/ENFP - how to get the ESFP off the ENFP?
    By Twixt in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 06:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO