• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: Struggles of Introverted Intuitiives (INTJ, INFJ, INFP, INTP)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • What are the common struggles of introverted intuitives?

Maybe

MBTI Type
Ixxp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have laser vision.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could relate to a fair amount of the video.

I actually have a lot of trouble recognizing people. I see celebrity faces in clusters, so there are groups of them that all look alike to me. People always like to say that they don't remember names, but never forget a face, but I can't keep track of either. I'm not that messy though, although I'm not like a suburban person who does tons of yardwork, dusts coffee tables, washes doilies, etc.

Grocery shopping is sometimes overwhelming when I realize just how many different types of each item there is. It also makes me rather sad that there are so many different types of Cheetos because I really wish it wasn't so complicated. My boyfriend only likes the jalapeno type, but I had no idea there were different ones. At least I know about the specific Cheetos now.