• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: INTJ and ENFP - how they met

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
20160504_121046.png

Hahaha yes!! It may not look like it, but there IS a system to it all :D

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
If I didn't know better and had to guess their type I would have typed her as the ENFP and him as the INTJ. ;D Proof ENFP and INTJ can look like the other, there is this kind of blending as they morph into one another and become one lol. TJs and FPs has this sly kind of flirting as if they can read exactly what the other is feeling, I think this combo has a strong telepathic thing that goes beyond understanding, it consistently stirs emotions until you feel uncomfortable in your own skin in the most beautiful way. Gosh I love that feeling > This combo is very Intense something Fi craves in romance and love.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I didn't know better and had to guess their type I would have typed her as the ENFP and him as the INTJ. ;D Proof ENFP and INTJ can look like the other, there is this kind of blending as they morph into one another and become one lol. TJs and FPs has this sly kind of flirting as if they can read exactly what the other is feeling, I think this combo has a strong telepathic thing that goes beyond understanding, it consistently stirs emotions until you feel uncomfortable in your own skin in the most beautiful way. Gosh I love that feeling > This combo is very Intense something Fi craves in romance and love.
I wonder how much of this is gender bias. People tend to associate INTJ more with men, and ENFP more with women.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder how much of this is gender bias. People tend to associate INTJ more with men, and ENFP more with women.

I wonder if the same thing would happen with ISTJ and ESFP?

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5

Personally I don't associate INTJ with male, or ENFP as female. It derives from those who also associate Intelligence with INTJ, and men being Intelligent. ENFP are often seen as feminine so therefore you will have those who associate this type with women.

The reason I said I would have typed her as ENFP is because if you took notice, she did all the talking. She was the leader of the pack sort of speak. He was laid back and chill like an INTJ and she was open and talkative like an ENFP. :yes:

I think this just goes to show people in the real world are not exactly what many people on MBTI perceive . This is why I stand behind not being able to make up descriptions for types, because what you see isn't always what you get. We can have a lot of similarities and a lot of differences. We can come to easily read what particular function a person is using however matching that up with particular behavior is foolish considering we are Individuals first and foremost, people are much more complex and unique to be boxed into Individual behaviours per type.:smile:

TJs and NPs just seem to work, we are equally curiously about one another + what one type lacks the other excels.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She definitely seems like an I-TJ, but he does have a little more subdued nature than some ENFPs. The dark room and awkwardness of the video might be disguising some of it though.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The amount of times he looks at her to verify memories they both lived and the judgment he utters, in a form of validation seeking behavior is unsettling. Maybe, in a positive way.

Intoxicated by love, I guess.

May they forever be happy.

Starry

The amount of times he looks at her to verify memories they both lived and the judgment he utters, in a form of validation seeking behavior is unsettling. Maybe, in a positive way.

Intoxicated by love, I guess.

May they forever be happy.

Your avatar is unsettling to me (we are all unsettled by different things I suppose)

I think there are certain ways people behave when they are truly sharing. It isn't insecurity or intoxication imo but rather strength and a state of being awake