• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: Pretty smart girl

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think she raises some valid points, she seems sweet too. Some kind of self realisation/point of perspective understanding... and yes a privileged perspective. I can think of a lot worse people though.

Think she comes across more ESFP than ENFP, much more focus on living the experience. And I don't think I ever met nor heard of directly or through myth an ENFP that will have make up on to make a video whilst she is mid packing to move country!

I also love that piano music as it has special meaning to me, so that might add bias for me.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I clarified this up above. "pretty smart" not "pretty" and "smart". I was not making any comment whatsoever on her appearance.

I thought she had some interesting things to say is all - especially for a 21 year old.

People can feel free to get offended for no reason. I don't give a shit.

Hahaha, if it had been about the appearance, there should have been a comma (pretty, smart girl) but since there isn't one, the "pretty" is used as a qualifier.

I wonder how people would have reacted if it had been a guy and the title was "pretty smart guy"...?

Regardless, she seems smart AND pretty... So what? :laugh:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahaha, if it had been about the appearance, there should have been a comma (pretty, smart girl) but since there isn't one, the "pretty" is used as a qualifier.

I wonder how people would have reacted if it had been a guy and the title was "pretty smart guy"...?

Regardless, she seems smart AND pretty... So what? :laugh:

Exactly!

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know. I never get that touched by people talking about their life views via video. It's like, that's nice but I have no frame of reference for them, so it's all a bit hollow and one-dimensional.

I'm much more likely to be touched by hearing a friend out, even if it isn't as poignant because I know their struggles. So their realizations are much more interesting and inspiring.

But this is me speaking for me.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know. I never get that touched by people talking about their life views via video. It's like, that's nice but I have no frame of reference for them, so it's all a bit hollow and one-dimensional.

I'm much more likely to be touched by hearing a friend out, even if it isn't as poignant because I know their struggles. So their realizations are much more interesting and inspiring.

But this is me speaking for me.
I find most video presentations take too long to come to the point. I get a bit restless trying to watch most presentations, but I think it's great that people get inspired by it. I'm happy for the girl to have meaningful realizations in life. I should probably learn to be more patient.

I've definitely lived the non-conformity life with all its benefits and costs.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SFP, probably ESFP.

I cannot watch the whole thing. I am a traitor to my whole generation - I dislike online videos. I much prefer reading; probably my annoyance with hearing human voices (same reason I hardly watch TV).

I agree by those who say they aren't moved by experiences of strangers. I am only affected if it is presented in a more artistic/poetic form, such as in a song or visual art.