• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: ENFJ and Enneagram 2, 3 and 4

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • Discussion about ENFJ and Enneagram Heart Types

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • Discussion about ENFJ and Enneagram Heart Types

Hmmm.... I was curious about a couple things she said:
1. Feeling types tend to be in the head triad while Thinking types tend to be in heart triad
2. ENFJs are mostly likely to be e7. I could see the 379 as the "archetypal tritype" but have a hard time seeing core e7 as most common.

LoonyDeliria

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Hmmm.... I was curious about a couple things she said:
1. Feeling types tend to be in the head triad while Thinking types tend to be in heart triad
2. ENFJs are mostly likely to be e7. I could see the 379 as the "archetypal tritype" but have a hard time seeing core e7 as most common.

Hi

1) Heart enneagram have issues with feelings, the base of a heart enneagram is that they fear not to be loved. Feelers in MBTI have their strength in emotional intelligence, this reduces the possibility of a feeler to be a heart enneagram to a minimum, it is far more likely for a feeler to have a head enneagram because both (feelers and head enneagrams) have their weakness in the thinking cemter. Clearly it is absolutely possible that a feeler will be a heart enneagram, for example ENFJ with ignoring Fi and all the focus on showing love to others can very likely be enneagram 2 and fear not to be loved, which leads to
2) they are most likely going to be afraid of pain, both emotional and physical (enneagram 7 - head enneagram) because their weakest function is introverted sensing (for emotional pain it's the same reason as why they can be enneagram 2), which means they are unsure and insecure in elaborating information coming from their bodies, one of the social roles of ENFJ is "the hypocondriac".