• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: ISTJs vs. INTJs

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • Detailed description of similarities and differences between ISTJs and INTJs. She talks about a lot of different types. Very interesting comparison of the two.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Interesting video. The way she pronounces "focus" though...

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The vulnerable Fe stuff she talked about fits me perfectly.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I'm always struck that for most INFJs, their Ti is perceived as a strength, but when describing their INTJ cousins, Fi is a weakness. :laugh:

Sorry, don't work that way.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm always struck that for most INFJs, their Ti is perceived as a strength, but when describing their INTJ cousins, Fi is a weakness. :laugh:

Sorry, don't work that way.

I think it has to do with development of the tertiary that a particular person has which is mostly correlated with age. If functions are like a preference and mental filter it seems dumb to think of a hard dividing line between the second most preferred and third most preferred one.

I don't think of introverted feeling as a weakness for me personally but then again, I've had some time for it to develop. It may have been when I was 20.