• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: INTJ & ENFP - How We Met!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • Interesting and fun story about an ENFP and INTJ meeting on a personality sie

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:puppy_dog_eyes:

So much hits home.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Man, ENFPs always put me on mental tl;dr as soon as they begin to speak, but then again, I am blessed with an Se dom.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good grief. I'm probably better off with my INTP, but I do remember making checklists.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So do I. There were about 10 things on it :)
My SO and I committed to each other essentially by comparing our checklists and seeing how much they matched up.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My SO and I committed to each other essentially by comparing our checklists and seeing how much they matched up.

:laugh:

That's awesome.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I liked the other videos of this couple too. The cringe-worthy INTJs moments...

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I liked the other videos of this couple too. The cringe-worthy INTJs moments...
What did you find cringe-worthy? I thought he was fine, and she was cute (in small doses), but then I admit I am biased.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What did you find cringe-worthy? I thought he was fine, and she was cute (in small doses), but then I admit I am biased.

You mean this video, was perfectly fine for you? You never do this, or that you do it and that is fine for you?

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Emphasis on small doses. I am also biased. I definitely prefer my ESFP. (Still trying to convince her to make a video with me so we can show off the awesomeness of duality.)

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I love how obvious it is which one is which, before they even speak.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You mean this video, was perfectly fine for you? You never do this, or that you do it and that is fine for you?
I didn't realize at first that your comment referred to a different video than the one Highlander posted. After watching it, though, the only incident that was truly bad was the last (about the girl on the bus) since it was getting a laugh at someone else's expense. The first incident was not really the INTJ's doing, more done to him. I know better than to play games like this, since it never ends well. The others were a combination of bad luck and perhaps some miscalculation, though I didn't understand the point of the dollar on the chair. So, perhaps I'm just oblivious to what makes them cringeworthy.

They actually seemed to bother the ENFP more than the INTJ.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't realize at first that your comment referred to a different video than the one Highlander posted. After watching it, though, the only incident that was truly bad was the last (about the girl on the bus) since it was getting a laugh at someone else's expense. The first incident was not really the INTJ's doing, more done to him. I know better than to play games like this, since it never ends well. The others were a combination of bad luck and perhaps some miscalculation, though I didn't understand the point of the dollar on the chair. So, perhaps I'm just oblivious to what makes them cringeworthy.

They actually seemed to bother the ENFP more than the INTJ.

Te does seem to bother Fi a lot :D

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you mean?

Try making a joke to an IxFP. The bus moment is Te, and if you notice, her Fi is trying change it. Her values are always going to try and suppress Te, so it will be this constant battle between Te and Fi. The functions Te and Fi always pairs up with the perceiving functions. You will never see Fi supporting Te or the other way around. ENFP is Ne Fi and the shadow is Si Te (ISTJ), although we write it as Ne Fi Te Si. When at a younger age, you despise your shadow (Ne Fi don't like Si Te). That's probably why it takes 50 years to try and grow and accept your shadow. (not everyone is guaranteed to develop it, unless made conscience about it.)

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Try making a joke to an IxFP. The bus moment is Te, and if you notice, her Fi is trying change it. Her values are always going to try and suppress Te, so it will be this constant battle between Te and Fi. The functions Te and Fi always pairs up with the perceiving functions. You will never see Fi supporting Te or the other way around. ENFP is Ne Fi and the shadow is Si Te (ISTJ), although we write it as Ne Fi Te Si. When at a younger age, you despise your shadow (Ne Fi don't like Si Te). That's probably why it takes 50 years to try and grow and accept your shadow. (not everyone is guaranteed to develop it, unless made conscience about it.)
I disagree, especially since this is often how it does work for INTJ - Te logic and logistics supports Fi values and priorities. Te provides the "how" while Fi provides the "why".

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Good grief. I'm probably better off with my INTP, but I do remember making checklists.

Coriolis, how is your relation with your INTP? Do you feel like friends or romantic partners?