• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: INTJ & ENFP - How We Met!

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Try making a joke to an IxFP. The bus moment is Te, and if you notice, her Fi is trying change it. Her values are always going to try and suppress Te, so it will be this constant battle between Te and Fi. The functions Te and Fi always pairs up with the perceiving functions. You will never see Fi supporting Te or the other way around. ENFP is Ne Fi and the shadow is Si Te (ISTJ), although we write it as Ne Fi Te Si. When at a younger age, you despise your shadow (Ne Fi don't like Si Te). That's probably why it takes 50 years to try and grow and accept your shadow. (not everyone is guaranteed to develop it, unless made conscience about it.)

I disagree. I feel that you are confusing the inferior SiTe of the ENFP with TiSe of the ISTP. I'm about halfway to 50 and I got zero problems accepting inferior SeFi in myself and my partner is an ESFP. FeSi though? Yeah, yuck on that one.

Occam's Chainsaw

Ugh. 20 seconds into listening to the ENFP and I zoned out. It's disorienting listening to the speech pattern of an Ne-dom. it's like a yoyo:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

You can literally hear each train of thought picking up traction and then sizzling off. It's frustrating when I just want them to get to the point.

TL;DR: Ne-users need to learn to speak in D/C instead of A/C.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Coriolis, how is your relation with your INTP? Do you feel like friends or romantic partners?
Both. When we start working on large projects together, we can even feel like business partners. We were friends first, though, and for me that is the best way to form the basis for a more intimate relationship.