• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: Personality Types (ISFP VS INTP!)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • Interesting contrast between a self typed ISFP and INTP

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I didn't know what to make of that.

It was like watching the first post of a new introductee to typology who later finds out their type is wrong....or right...or even later abandons typology. Whatever.

I'm just saying I don't get what this video gives that reading random online descriptions don't.

ps: I really dislike that the 'INTP' mentioned open-mindedness, I do not like that phrase, it's essentially meaningless. Maybe useful in the context of attempting to push a new idea or paradigm on someone?