• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: Enneagram Type 6 - The Questioner

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • Ingrid Stabb is co-author of "The Career Within You," sought after speaker and a national media source on the topic of careers. Stabb writes a column for TALK, a trade journal for career coaches and psychologists, co-chairs the Career Management Committee of the Yale School of Management Alumni Association and is a prominent social marketer in San Francisco. "The Career Within You" (HarperCollins) was released earlier this year (www.careerwithinyou.com).Stabb has an undergraduate degree from Columbia University and an MBA from Yale. Her multi-sector management career spans Fortune 500 companies, international startups, non-profit work and the U.S. government. She became a leader in the field of personalization with innovations that were applied to product management, loyalty marketing and career management at global Fortune 500 companies and international startups.Elizabeth Ravitz Wagele is the author and cartoonist of seven books: most recently "The Enneagram of Death -- Helpful Insights by the 9 Types of People on Grief, Fear, and Dying," published by the International Enneagram Association in July 2012. She is co-author of "The Career Within You" in 2010 with Ingrid Stabb and "The Enneagram Made Easy" and "Are You My Type, Am I Yours?" with Renee Baron; and author of "The Enneagram of Parenting" all published by HarperCollins. She also wrote "Finding the Birthday Cake -- Helping Children Raise Their Self-Esteem," an Enneagram book for young children. Her book, "The Happy Introvert - a Wild and Crazy Guide to Celebrating Your True Self," uses the MBTIR personality system.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Though I'm sure the information is good (I only made it to 7:18), this video feels very slow paced, and lacking in the structure required to give a good outline of a type-- though that could just be me.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Though I'm sure the information is good (I only made it to 7:18), this video feels very slow paced, and lacking in the structure required to give a good outline of a type-- though that could just be me.

I think Elizabeth Wagele is funny.

Maybe it is time for a different featured video though.