User Tag List

First 6141516

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    @Southern Kross Yes, I would say that we compartmentalize, at least I know I do.

The reverse? Hm...I think I really don't want my INFP friend to change the way she communicates with me. I mean now that I know where she's coming from, even if it's a foreign way of getting there, I can adapt. The biggest help for me has just been learning what the differences are and where they lie.

I will say that I've made some major blunders in the past in trying to learn communicate.
    I can externally compartmentalize and tend to see that as the simplest approach to life, but inwardly everything is the same nebulous cloud of uncertainty.
    @Ene, how do you related to inner and outer compartmentalization? It's an interesting question and something I've noticed "T's" doing much more than "F's" in general, so it is hard to say what the source of it actually is. What do you think?

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I can externally compartmentalize and tend to see that as the simplest approach to life, but inwardly everything is the same nebulous cloud of uncertainty.
    @Ene, how do you related to inner and outer compartmentalization? It's an interesting question and something I've noticed "T's" doing much more than "F's" in general, so it is hard to say what the source of it actually is. What do you think?
    I read somewhere that internal compartmentalizing is the ability to place experiences, tasks, problems, events, etc., in compartments within your mind without affecting your life and productivity. I'm not sure how I do it. I think it has something to do with balancing and putting things on the back burner. I will think about this one and get back to you.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14