• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP's hater

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They always manage to drop how much money they make into conversation on a first date :rolleyes:

"Wait. Stop. You make $_______? That's all? I looked it up. That position should pay much more...You're wasting my time. Let's end this date. Need to call back that chicken farmer. Find someone who can support me in the style I expect." Might be a fun thing to do.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why do the STP's hate 6's? :laugh:

Edit: I just rewatched the OP lol He explains why he's annoyed at INFP's right in it. :laugh:

L

LadyLazarus

Why do the STP's hate 6's? :laugh:

The one's who hate the 6's are the 6's, most people do not like to see all of themselves(good and bad) reflected back at them, they hate them because they spotlight all they are and do not wish to be. It's always hard to accept one's faults and be truthful with oneself, it will always be easier to lie to yourself.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The one's who hate the 6's are the 6's, most people do not like to see all of themselves(good and bad) reflected back at them, they hate them because they spotlights all they are and do not wish to be. It's always hard to accept one's faults and be truthful with oneself, it will always be easier to lie to yourself.

I would agree that people often hate their shadows.

But I don't think either one of them are 6's. I'm not going to argue with someone if they say they identify as a certain type. They're the only ones that can know.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Why do I get this feeling a large number of people in this thread just want me to acknowledge their existence in some way?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Also I hate 6s because they do not have a position on anything.

In the land of Se where progression and decision making is paramount, indecision is completely irritating. Especially since a lot of 6s seem to feel it necessary to put themself in my way and halt my progress because they think they are doing me a favor.

When a jet stops moving it crashes. get the fuck out of my way.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In the land of Se where progression and decision making is paramount, indecision is completely irritating. Especially since a lot of 6s seem to feel it necessary to put themself in my way and halt my progress because they think they are doing me a favor.

Do you have any examples?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Do you have any examples?

Hmm lets see,

My INTJ 6 brother thinks Im going down a dark path by learning mbti and thus deflects all of my questions about personality so that I wont be encouraged to use it.

I tell my enfj 6 business partner that I left my wallet in a coffee shop and I need to drive out there to get it, but I ask him the question, "I need to get my wallet. Will you be able to handle the gym without me?" He says "Noooo... you cant drive that far without a liscence!" This would be the first time he ever cared about my safety, so I interpret this as a way to make me stay and help him out without asking for help.

We are at a business meeting and I proceed to tell the employees "If someone comes looking for me, take a message and tell them Im in new zealand" However before doing this, my enfj 6 and entj 6 managers interrupt me and laugh at the situation so that I cant finish my sentence because they are afraid Im going to make the employees feel as if the gym is failing. It only ends up making me feel like an idiot whose managers dont respect me or my decision making skills.

Also there was this time where I needed to borrow a partners business plan (an NTJ 6) in order to speak with an investor and get a deal done and he then takes the business plan away in order to teach me a lesson that I cant always get what I want. :BangHead:

HE AGREED TO HELP ME DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BUILD A GYM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Finally my media guy, yet another goddamn 6, tells me that he will absolutely help out with the gym. So I ask him to make a video for a fundraiser and he says yes he will get on it. Then after asking politely for 7 months he continues to say hes on it. So eventually I tell him Im going to destroy everything he fucking owns for leading me on and wasting my time. He then tells me that that "its things like that that inly make things take longer."

Needless to say these 2 fucking idiots are no longer a part of our team.

No this has nothing to do with projecting my own problems onto others. This has to do with me walking up and asking people if theyd like to help me build a gym, and then proceeding to delay and waste my time by getting my hopes up.

This doesnt even include the months of projection and telling me that Im actin in a way that Im not actually acting.

I think Im legitimately friends with 1 enneagram 6, not including you and several others I speak with online.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tell my enfj 6 business partner that I left my wallet in a coffee shop and I need to drive out there to get it, but I ask him the question, "I need to get my wallet. Will you be able to handle the gym without me?" He says "Noooo... you cant drive that far without a licence!" This would be the first time he ever cared about my safety, so I interpret this as a way to make me stay and help him out without asking for help.

I think out of all of them, I only relate to this one. I prolly would have said something similar.

It sounds like you're taking their first response seriously though. Where they may just be saying these things to get feedback.

I guess I could see how that could be annoying to someone that expects other people to be as straightforward as them. :thinking:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I think out of all of them, I only relate to this one. I prolly would have said something similar.

It sounds like you're taking their first response seriously though. Where they may just be saying these things to get feedback.

I guess I could see how that could be annoying to someone that expects other people to be as straightforward as them. :thinking:

Im a man of my word. Im also the only person on earth who appologizes, or gives people back exact change. Its crap like this that makes me want to burn down the earth.

One of my best friends is a 6 and he blindly defends me to the death, which is touching. However this behavior only started recently after I very genuinely told him how in awe I was of his accomplishments and how much willpower he has. (we lost contact in high school when he joined a gang. He came out of itwith akid at age 18, and he ended up marrying his girlfriend and living in his parents basement. Now hes an EMT and shes a vet and they own a house together, completely digging themselves out od a hole. I find the story to be pretty cool.)

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Im a man of my word. Im also the only person on earth who apologizes, or gives people back exact change. Its crap like this that makes me want to burn down the earth.

I know dem feelz

Yea, somewhere along the way a significant amount of people really started to believe that there is not enough to go around. With anything. :dont:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I know dem feelz

Yea, somewhere along the way a significant amount of people really started to believe that there is not enough to go around. With anything. :dont:

I didnt realize how impressive my friends from middle school were. Denver Colorado is, for some odd reason, filled withva lot of depressed and poorly raised individuals. Or maybe life in the real world is completely different than life in school.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
The one's who hate the 6's are the 6's, most people do not like to see all of themselves(good and bad) reflected back at them, they hate them because they spotlight all they are and do not wish to be. It's always hard to accept one's faults and be truthful with oneself, it will always be easier to lie to yourself.

There's a lot of truth to this.

But hating 6s doesn't necessarily mean one's a 6.

One could, you know, just be an idiot/asshole.

I would agree that people often hate their shadows.

But I don't think either one of them are 6's. I'm not going to argue with someone if they say they identify as a certain type. They're the only ones that can know.

I'm not gunna make a claim about what either of them are; I don't know, and don't really care too much.

What I will say is that the bolded is nonsense, as someone absolutely can think they're a type that they really aren't, and someone else can absolutely see them for what they actually are. No one ever necessarily has perfect certainty about anything, but one can definitely be more accurate and certain about someone else's enneatype than that person is of their own.

I thought I was an 8w9 before some random ENTP told me I was a counterphobic 6. I didn't really know much about the enneagram at the time, but I gave it due consideration (as well as 5 [which I thought I was {integrating into 8} for a good while]), and, after a lot of study, getting input from other knowledgeable individuals (many on here), and a telling experience or two, I realized I was indeed a 6. The descriptions of 6s on the internet, almost all of which suck, and do not get anywhere close to what 6s really are (for starters, they're always talking about phobic 6s, or some shitty, non-existent blend of phobic and counterphobic 6s [the low quality of the internet descriptions goes well beyond that, tho - they're all just so shallow, and don't get to the core of 6s at all]) did not help, as I didn't identify with them at all, and, it wasn't until I dug into the best books on the enneagram - 'Personality Types', 'Character and Neurosis', 'Our Ways: Values and Character' - that I really figured out what 6s were, and that I was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.