• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP's hater

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I knew it this was all an elaborate plot for dj to get all the infps for himself. He knew the infps would like the abuse. Genius.

We're sick people. INFP's should leave here and head over to the emotional abuse thread. Also, whoever started the thread of INFP compliments, we need to get him/her to make videos for us. That's sanity.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
INFPs problem : convinced they deserve the abuse and have to prove they're loveable, don't trust the admirers that actually love them.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Sounds enneagram six influenced.

I don't know what are the issues of E6 but sounds like feeling guilty by nature.
Infp, to my mind, is the melancholic creative type and melancholy is sometimes defined by the feeling of a fictional blame...

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFPs are just glad a youtube guy talks about them.

My ratings spike everytime I make an infp video.

Pretty much. Some people on Youtube have mentioned that their videos about INFPs got more hits than videos about other types.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFPs problem : convinced they deserve the abuse and have to prove they're loveable, don't trust the admirers that actually love them.

Yeah, that sounds about right in my case (with the bolded part describing my insecurity at its worst). :alttongue:

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ

OUCH! The truth! It burns! I guess I deserved that :cry:

badger055

Permabanned
relationship dynamic of *STP's and INFP's.

oh you mean this?

7SHkcrv.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Im definitely seeing some merit in that statement. I wouldnt say its complete bs though.

I don't think it's 100% BS, actually. It just amazes me how widely accepted it is in this particular community and in the online typology world in general. I mean, MBTI and Socionics...both arguably BS as well, but at least there is some science behind it.

It gets on my nerves reading everyone typing one another as this or that enneatype and talking about heart fixes and personal growth and instinctual drives and whatnot. It all sounds so goddamn new agey to me.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oh you mean this?

7SHkcrv.jpg

Something like that, yeah. An ISTP is the natural enemy of INFP's. I've liked them, but that's partly how they're dangerous. They're definitely out to get me. It's kill-or-be-killed with these people. This is the line that lets me know I'm on dangerous ground with them - "everyone is talking about how quiet and strange you are" and they're the little shit starters who started that shit.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I don't think it's 100% BS, actually. It just amazes me how widely accepted it is in this particular community and in the online typology world in general. I mean, MBTI and Socionics...both arguably BS as well, but at least there is some science behind it.

Well, it was founded by a legitimate MD and psychotherapist.

It gets on my nerves reading everyone typing one another as this or that enneatype and talking about heart fixes and personal growth and instinctual drives and whatnot. It all sounds so goddamn new agey to me.

Read "Character and Neurosis", by Claudio Naranjo.

It's way more technical than most the other stuff out there.

Even Theodore Millon, the godfather of personality disorder studies, calls it a very serious work.

I knew you'd jump on me before anyone else.

Yeah, I'm like that.

Very truthy.

ETA: I also used to be an enneagram skeptic

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38017

Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Something like that, yeah. An ISTP is the natural enemy of INFP's. I've liked them, but that's partly how they're dangerous. They're definitely out to get me. It's kill-or-be-killed with these people. This is the line that lets me know I'm on dangerous ground with them - "everyone is talking about how quiet and strange you are" and they're the little shit starters who started that shit.

wut

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7

If I ever said that to someone it would be because I wanted them to know so that they could protect themself from any political fallout that I feel might hurt them in the future. That would be my way of trying to help them.

Truth is, no one is out to get anyone, ever.

As an 8, a lesson I learned in recent months, was that a lot of people look up to me for support and help. Yet all I know is that by helping them they will drag me down, and so I then start believing they are trying to destroy me intentionally.

The truth is, I am an emotional pillar of support and enthusiasm for many, many people in this world. And a lot of people look up to me as an example of someone who doesn't give up in life. So they approach me for help. However it often becomes misconstrued. A lot of 6's approach me looking for help but don't want to admit to me that they need help, and in their eyes I am accused of having a "Messianic Complex" or being "High and Mighty." So they start to behave erratically and controlling and bullying whilst taking and asking for support at the same time. In the end I am left feeling confused and abused, and over the years begin to develope the notion that there are people in this world who want to see me destroyed for seemingly no reason. So as a result of this mentality I become vengeful and destructive to those who I deem as threats.

The truth is, that most humans are scared or lost children and will do anything to prevent you from seeing that, while still trying to take help without asking for it. So the solution then becomes to give help that is NEEDED, not necessarily WANTED.

The result is that you begin to live a life with people who are beneficial to you, and the people who are not beneficial are removed, and life gets better.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7

What I have come to learn in my exploration of inferior Ni, is that everyone in the world is both completely full of shit, and also a complete genius. Often times people are a genius in their own minds and a complete idiot in the eyes of others.

The muslims believe jesus was just another profit, however jesus says he was god. So basically Islam is fucked. lmao.

badger055

Permabanned
The truth is, that most humans are scared or lost children and will do anything to prevent you from seeing that

I keep seeing you say this. That's more your 8 logic than having any real basis in reality. You want people to be scared so you can protect them. Most people are just self absorbed fucks looking out for their own interests. Although I bet you could find a lot of 6s to be part of your loyal army.

G

Ginkgo

I don't identify with these sentiments at all. The ISTPs I've met seemed to self-contained to even bother with me directly, indirectly, or on any level of depth. As a fellow Ji dom, I find it much easier to sympathize with them than I would, say, an ESFJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.