• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP's hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomkid

watch his vid on "how to deal with extraverted sensors" that explains a lot

MBTI Type
ENFP
when do you decide to make these videos? it seems to me you were either on a bike ride and thought to your self "heyyy, im going to make video today ;)" and then think "damn, christopher walken, scares the living shit out of me...I like him...(;" because you always seem to be in a rush or have came back from something.

i like it

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=7040]Forever_Jung[/MENTION]... really? creepy song lol.

when do you decide to make these videos? it seems to me you were either on a bike ride and thought to your self "heyyy, im going to make video today ;)" and then think "damn, christopher walken, scares the living shit out of me...I like him...(;" because you always seem to be in a rush or have came back from something.

i like it

I put no forethought into my vids.

MBTI Type
ENFP
[MENTION=7040]Forever_Jung[/MENTION]... really? creepy song lol.

I put no forethought into my vids.

you put some forethought into your opinion about christopher walken though. I know this is going to sound random as fuck, but are you from New England? you kinda seem like a temperamental native like myself

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you put some forethought into your opinion about christopher walken though. I know this is going to sound random as fuck, but are you from New England? you kinda seem like a temperamental native like myself

I love Christopher Walken.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
This thread kind of got mean. :(

16 pages ...
I don't mean it hey, I didn't even know he was a member here before creating this thread.
Actually I find these videos hilarious BECAUSE full of impossible clichés and it seemed like he overreacted to his previous confrontations with oversensitive INFPs
I should precise I'm not an Infp, I'm faaar worst than that: ENFP 4w5 hobo Guy Pearce !

I sincerely apologize if I hurt you [MENTION=10984]Azure Flame[/MENTION]

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
He can't be an ENFJ.
I can see Fi in him, and he's not a judger.

B

brainheart

That's the thing about ESTPs. You just can't even really take them seriously.

Like, his dickishness to INFPs, it's not really even dickishness. It's just the way ESTPs are. They're like little 'd' dicks. Not Big 'D' dicks. Like a puppy who pisses on the rug. You can't really blame em. It's just who they are.

Agreed. That's how I feel too.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
INFPs are just glad a youtube guy talks about them.

My ratings spike everytime I make an infp video.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
That's cute, he reminds me those teens thinking that talking about flowers, romance or compliments is gay.
Proust, Zweig, Stendhal ? Fuckin' boring pussies. "END OF STORY. PERIOD." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.