• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP's hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ultimately I dont like INFPs because they lack Se and my synesthesia only sees duckwater green when I look at them. So if youll excuse me Im gonna go dance in the rocky mountain spring rain and listen to chicane.

They can have Se as a right brain alternative to their Ne, actually.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I bet they have some cool art in their house. Wall to wall. Dreamcatchers hanging from the ceiling fan. Beads instead of doors. Am I far off?[

Bingo.

My friend will talk your head off about plants, but he actually knows his shit. It's not "oooh flooowers are nature's jewelry" but rather "this is called ____ of genus ______ and contains toxins which can be harmful to the heart but if properly distilled makes a good tea."

Double bingo!

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
my videos can be taken seriously when you remove the dramatization and obvious bias.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
The funny thing is, I almost posted something that would be dickish about DJ, but resisted doing so, because there's not ample reason for me to be a dick to him, despite the fact that he readily acts like (and boasts about being) a dick to large groups of other people.

That's the thing about ESTPs. You just can't even really take them seriously.

Like, his dickishness to INFPs, it's not really even dickishness. It's just the way ESTPs are. They're like little 'd' dicks. Not Big 'D' dicks. Like a puppy who pisses on the rug. You can't really blame em. It's just who they are.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
The funny thing is, I almost posted something that would be dickish about DJ, but resisted doing so, because there's not ample reason for me to be a dick to him, despite the fact that he readily acts like (and boasts about being) a dick to large groups of other people.

That's the thing about ESTPs. You just can't even really take them seriously. Like, his dickishness to INFPs, it's not really even dickishness. It's just the way ESTPs are. They're like little 'd' dicks. Not Big 'D' dicks. Like a puppy who pisses on the rug. You can't really blame em. It's just who they are.

Why are you constantly comparing yourself to me? Do you want attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.