• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP's hater

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Im pretty sure that if you were to do bad things your whole life, the universe punishes you bt reincarnating you as an INFP where you can wallow in your own schizophrenic self hatred for eternity.

I don't regret whatever it is I did to deserve this. :D

B

brainheart

Im pretty sure that if you were to do bad things your whole life, the universe punishes you bt reincarnating you as an INFP where you can wallow in your own schizophrenic self hatred for eternity.

And here's to thinking critically!

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I don't regret whatever it is I did to deserve this. :D

Ill tell you what you did. Your avatar managed to combine yellow with brown on behind rice paper. If there was ever a set ofcolors used to psychologically induce vomiting, thats it.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ill tell you what you did. Your avatar managed to combine yellow with brown on behind rice paper. If there was ever a set ofcolors used to psychologically induce vomiting, thats it.

lol I'm glad you like it.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
ok Im done.

dont ever mention me in a thread about INFPs again.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Well this has been fun. Thanks for stopping by.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
The funny thing is that my best friend who is (probably) INFP is a botany expert and will in fact talk your head off about flowers and trees if given the chance.

The funniest thing is that there's a double INFP couple I know, who I always think of whenever I'm thinking about INFPs, and they have the gnarliest fucking tree outside their place that I've ever seen. And you do feel like you're walking into a witch's house when you go there. That's why I like his Se observations. I mean, they're not perfect. But there's often something to em.

Well, yes. I've read Lenore Thomson so I know her deal. But my point is I think most people see Te as the truly rational function. Fe is seen as overly externally emotional, Fi as overly internally emotional, and Ti as... hmm... it's own little animal? :shrug:

I don't know if "rational" is the best word to use here.

Te is the most objective of the judging functions.

Just as Se is the most objective of the perceiving functions.

Objective here is not perfect, infallible insight or anything, tho.

It just means that, more than any other functions...

...they strip out the subjective factors, and focus on the external objective ones.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33710&p=1450136&viewfull=1#post1450136

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I think the only thing that really plays a part into who I end up befriending is enneagram... and thats pretty much everyone but 1, 3, and 6.

Also, I like a lot of people but Id rather talk about who I hate.

If I spent all day talking about who I like Id be an enfp and Id probably join in on their retarded compliment parties. I think its safe to say that if Im not actively talking about how much you suck, it means I dont hate you.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
matter of fact if I hate you I wont talk about you either. Youll probably just wake up dead next morning. I really dont hate anyone but I do get irritable and feel an immediate need to let it be known.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think the only thing that really plays a part into who I end up befriending is enneagram... and thats pretty much everyone but 1, 3, and 6.

Also, I like a lot of people but Id rather talk about who I hate.

What I got from the video is that you were mostly talking about e4s who mis-identify as INFJ because they see the type as the rarest and most unicorn-like special. That's definitely a dynamic that exists in some cases. On some occasions (as with Vicky Jo) one gets the impression that a few INFJs want to defend their special club from unworthy others, and so there's some negative projection mixed in with the validity of the dynamic being described. Still, I haven't noticed a whole lot of those dynamics going on here (even given the various conflicts and arguments).

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Ultimately I dont like INFPs because they lack Se and my synesthesia only sees duckwater green when I look at them. So if youll excuse me Im gonna go dance in the rocky mountain spring rain and listen to chicane.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The funniest thing is that there's a double INFP couple I know, who I always think of whenever I'm thinking about INFPs, and they have the gnarliest fucking tree outside their place that I've ever seen. And you do feel like you're walking into a witch's house when you go there. That's why I like his Se observations. I mean, they're not perfect. But there's often something to em.

I bet they have some cool art in their house. Wall to wall. Dreamcatchers hanging from the ceiling fan. Beads instead of doors. Am I far off?

My friend will talk your head off about plants, but he actually knows his shit. It's not "oooh flooowers are nature's jewelry" but rather "this is called ____ of genus ______ and contains toxins which can be harmful to the heart but if properly distilled makes a good tea."

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ultimately I dont like INFPs because they lack Se and my synesthesia only sees duckwater green when I look at them. So if youll excuse me Im gonna go dance in the rocky mountain spring rain and listen to chicane.

Don't worry about it, guys. He's just jealous.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What I don't understand, is how someone can be so biased against a group of people that didn't cause him any trouble except by simply existing. Silly [MENTION=10984]Azure Flame[/MENTION] .

badger055

Permabanned
Lol this is similar to my hate of entps and 6s. I don't mind infps they are entertaining like watching a train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.