• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP's hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I had no plans to, til you edited in this last bit.

Just to be clear: are we talking about the rep?

Cuz you're the one who quoted me first.

You can be as right as you want just stop talking to me and about me. Youre irritating and insecure.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Youre irritating and insecure.

This coming from the guy who can't stop talking about how he's so amazing at everything...

And how whenever someone doesn't like him it's just because they're jealous of how awesome he is...

And who looks like he's gunna cry (multiple times) in this video, because of people questioning his type?

G

Ginkgo

To be fair, as far back as I can remember, I've fantasized about living in some carved out shaman hole where I would concoct gaseous poison and potions, waiting for the day when an intruder might provoke the ire of my people so that I might deploy guerrilla war tactics against them.

/Confessions of an INFP

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
To be fair, as far back as I can remember, I've fantasized about living in some carved out shaman hole where I would concoct gaseous poison and potions, waiting for the day when an intruder might provoke the ire of my people so that I might deploy guerrilla war tactics against them.

/Confessions of an INFP

Sounds fun.

For the record whenever I say INFP I really mean socionics EII. Considering that video is almost a year old I really dont feel the same way as I used to lol.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Wait, that's a bad thing? I was just beginning to enjoy myself. :happy2:

Well have at 'er then, slugger. It's not so much the meanness, but it seems like a gang-up sort of meanness. What do I know though, I'm just a dumb ol' INFP. :newwink:

Well have at 'er then, slugger. It's not so much the meanness, but it seems like a gang-up sort of meanness. What do I know though, I'm just a dumb ol' INFP. :newwink:

Well. Someone starts a thread using another member's video and asking "why is he so meeeean?" And this member already has a reputation for being aggressive and proudly insensitive. Like, what else would anyone expect from such a thread? "Meanness" is practically a foregone conclusion.

I say sit back and enjoy the ride, haha. I personally love it when people fight.

/worst e9 in the world.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Well. Someone starts a thread using another member's video and asking "why is he so meeeean?" And this member already has a reputation for being aggressive and proudly insensitive. Like, what else would anyone expect from such a thread? "Meanness" is practically a foregone conclusion.

I say sit back and enjoy the ride, haha. I personally love it when people fight.

/worst e9 in the world.

I'm not saying I'm surprised, I'm saying I'm disappointed. :D And YES, you're an awful 9! haha

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Im not a mean person.

INFPs on the other hand seem to regularly tell me how horrible I am and make sure everyone is aware that Im an awful person. Makes me question who the asshole really is.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
The fact that we're all thinking about him, whether unkindly or not, is a compliment.

Not really. I enjoy playful or teasing comments about me. I do not enjoy hurtful comments about me.

You must be thinking of narcissists who enjoy all attention bad and good.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The fact that we're all thinking about him, whether unkindly or not, is a compliment.

That's actually true, in one way. My ISTP dad loves this kind of attention.

Im not a mean person.

INFPs on the other hand seem to regularly tell me how horrible I am and make sure everyone is aware that Im an awful person. Makes me question who the asshole really is.

I wasn't saying you were mean, I was saying I thought people were being mean to you. I just didn't want to say it so explicitly, because I felt like it would be interpreted as me saying that you couldn't handle it or something, and I know you can.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
That's actually true, in one way. My ISTP dad loves this kind of attention.

I wasn't saying you were mean, I was saying I thought people were being mean to you. I just didn't want to say it so explicitly, because I felt like it would be interpreted as me saying that you couldn't handle it or something, and I know you can.

youre precious.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess overall, I mean to say you're significant, whether anyone admits it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.