• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My favourite youtube INTJ

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool stuff. His inflection is annoying as hell though.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Phenomenology has blown his realism and solipsism stuffs far away.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Permabanned

Nicodemus

Too... animated, for my taste. From the 30 seconds I could stand, I did not get an INTJ impression.

If your INTJ boyfriend is like this too, [MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION], I understand why he bothers you from time to time.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Seems like a ENTP, reminds me of Bill Nye.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
I see him Entp too.

To compare, here is an INTJ (or maybe an asperger, I don't know), you can see the paraverbal even if you don't understand the language:

Poor facial expressions, very subtle sense of humor reinforced by this typical nonchalance (I had a hard time to point out the fine line between irony and serious in his speech)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I used to think that he is an ENTP aswell, but the thing is that when people are acting for camera, they dont usually seem like their true type(thats just the persona that the person takes for the camera). Dario nardi is an good example of an INTJ who acts kinda like an ENTP when doing his presentations and stuff.

Here is an example of science youtuber who is an ENTP:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
This guy's a much better example of an INTJ:

I like this video, you don't have to be an INTJ to understand and relate to his advice. His thoughts on integrity were useful and similar to my own thoughts.

Others might look at it as fickle but I agree that an idea of integrity is relative to the relationship you have with the person.

Daenera

Rogue heart
Ah, it's the bearded nun from The Key of Awesome. My first impression was ENTP, now I dunno, still more inclined to ENTP over INTJ.