• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Psychology Other] The Dance of Anger: (...more words that won't fit into the title...)

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I have the ebook. I bought it a while ago and as I have been reading it, I feel like they are talking about the difference between Fi and Fe. We can go on random discussions about this book, but one question that I really hope gets answered is: does this book "accurately" portray the difference between Fi and Fe?? Or am I just being a typology-failure? I might have a follow-up question depending on the answer.

And since you guys might not have the book (keep in mind that I am not done with the book):

It's basically about how women (but I hate saying that this is only a women thing ...even though I really may be) feel short-changed in intimate relationships/relationships between people in general because they don't know how to assert themselves/deal with their anger/emotions. So the author goes through senarios about a woman and her mom, or woman and her boss or something, and the woman has to learn to take responsibility for herself.

I can provide more details, but I am bad at details.

All in all, I want to honest walk her talk, I think.

The author is Harriet Lerner.

Thanks.

P.S: has this book already been discussed in this forum???