• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Enneagram] Everything Enneagram by Susan Reynolds

How do you rate this book?

• Total voters

LonestarCowgirl

Everything Enneagram is my favorite book on the subject of enneagram, which includes descriptions of the types with wing subtypes.

Susan Reynolds talks about what it's like to love the different types. She gives a brief overview of Jung's theory and how it ties into the enneagram. She also talks about what types look like in the different stages of health and what being in the pinnacle of self-actualization looks like.

Here's a link to the book at Amazon.com:
The Everything Enneagram Book: Identify Your Type, Gain Insight into Your Personality and Find Success in Life, Love, and Business: Susan Reynolds: 9781598692761: Amazon.com: Books

If you've read the book, please post a review in this thread. Thank you.

Edit: I added a poll. Please vote!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have not read it but just ordered it.

dog

MBTI Type
infp
sounds like a great book. i have no enneagram books in my library. so i just ordered it. thanks!:)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great overview of and intro to enneageam.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it is very interesting but I did not read it.

The one I would advise is "Enneagramm in love and work" written by Helen Palmer. It describes all the types' behaviours and attitudes in different areas and

in pair or couple, or leadership with every other type.

The wisdom of enneagramm by Riso and Hudson is also very good but you must know a lot before buying this one. It uses many psychiatrist idioms, jargon, and speaks of neurosis quite deeply.

Today I have around 15 enneagramm books on my shelves so, if you want to one which book is the best to find such or such info, I'm there :hi:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Discover the person you were born to be" :D

Born to be alive:yesss: