• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] The beauty of crystals

Jaguar

Aquamarine

Tourmaline

ThomasISFP

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Wow I didn't know crystals would be so amazing. Here are some cool ones too:

TW_DeadlyBeautty07_600.jpg

Galena

TW_DeadlyBeautty04_500.jpg

Tobernite (made from uranium)

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Quartz? I think more of things like Si and GaAs.

I'm not arguing against Si and GaAs, but without quartz the vast majority of our communications infrastructure would collapse. Almost all communication relies on quartz oscillators for timing and "lock" purposes.

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
cb27a6013d414b47bbb87b9e2b0f16c1.jpg

This one is cool too

!! that one looks like it could be used on the crown chakra - usually people us ewhite or transparent ones like clear quartz but ultraviolet is the ideal 'colours' - I reckon this one is one of those rare ultraviolet ones.

Did it say the name of the crystal?

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Whoa whoa this thread is amazing :holy:

Titanium Aura Quartz - Clear Quartz which has been combined with the metals Titanium and Niobium. Iridescent, with mostly dark bluish and gold colours.

bc639af0a47e663bacaef2a5a130792c.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread reminded me that I made this video a couple years ago. Yes, there were drugs involved.

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
cb27a6013d414b47bbb87b9e2b0f16c1.jpg

This one is cool too

So, finished the course I was doing on crystals and the last bit was how to spot fake crystals ---- and these are called aura stones and they are made of various 'refuse' style materials .... still pretty beautiful though!!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hematite

i0zqWAI.jpg

Fluorite found in Austria, the shape reminds me of Austria too

srRIrkL.jpg

Chalcopyrite/Dolomite

0O6SZiK.jpg

Andradite(love how it looks like a wind up box)

q9UOOyM.jpg

Stephanites

wwzFOBR.jpg

Chalcedony(looks like a video game cloud)

v2CJ2Kv.jpg