User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Default Why ISFP's have such bad stereotypes... (General complaint about MBTI)

It was mainly visible in mbti database.

ISFP's and INFP's are usualy preceived there in such a negative and offensive way, It's ridiculous. It's disgusting how the MBTI community are full of biased offensive dogs.

Offensive and insulting "articles" present in other personality types aswell in mbti database, but other types get only atleast 1 or 2 bad stereotypes, but this is not the case for ISFP's (Or even INFP's)
    If you search up for ISFP's results, this is what you get:

- Worst leader (Doesent make any fucking sense)
    - Most useless type (Who the fuck come with that?)
    - Stupid and lazy
    - Least intelligent Introvert/overall (A.k.a dumb)
    - Immature
    - Worst sense of humor
    - Feminist (I hate feminists as an ISFP myself, yet ISFP's are being stereotyped as feminist/feminazi, REALLY? -_-)
    - Emo

Dont belive in this? Look it up yourself:
    MBTI database - Personality types of famous people and fictional characters

Just go through the page of ISFP's articles and you get those almost every page.

I come into this conclusion from the MBTI community:

- There are half of personality types that are "God" labeled stereotypicaly as smart, intelligent and succefull.
    - Then there are other half that is considered to be average.
    - And so there is the one type that is Considered the "Scum" of MBTI, a.k.a ISFP's.

Whats more ridiculous if how people are protecting this, everytime you try to fire a complaint about how unfairly some types are presented and how bad stereotypes are, you get silenced and shot down.

For example, I made such thread in PerC, and this is what literaly happened:
    "MBTI Database"
    ISFP - 6w7 sx/sp - 684 (6w7, 8w9, 4w3) tritype - SLI-ISTp (Si Subtype, Socionics) - Melancholic-Choleric - Aesthetican

-- Nobody is born 'Special'. Every skill, quality, personality and talent is earned through life experience, practice and trial and error.
    Likes I, Tonya liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

inb4 MBTI database fanboy kids come to shot you down and silence you lol
    ISFP - 6w7 sx/sp - 684 (6w7, 8w9, 4w3) tritype - SLI-ISTp (Si Subtype, Socionics) - Melancholic-Choleric - Aesthetican

-- Nobody is born 'Special'. Every skill, quality, personality and talent is earned through life experience, practice and trial and error.

MBTI
    INFJ

I want you to think about the glorified types:

Let's look at the top two...

1. INTJs- the perfect blend of creative, practical genius... Intelligence pa excellence
    Experience: Arrogant pricks who likes to shut down others. Lovely to date if you want to feel like a lab experiment

2. INFJs- the most mysterious, profound creatures that can change the world...
    Experience: Just as arrogant under their goody-two shoes guise. Except, less badges under their nose. Needy, unexciting, and tires people talking about themselves.

2.1 (broken*) INFJs- Mysterious, and DEEPLY intelligent (pseudo NT with strong Ti)
    Exp: Closet conspiracy theorists, creepy and/or weird with secrets that don't mean sh*t. Did I fail to mention even more arrogant? Ego bruises like ice cream to a warm spoon

On the other hand,

I've seen a female ISFP become engineering teamleaders
    ISFP's who are intelligent, AND retains their creative knack who can talk to sensors and intuitives
    INFP's who are great orators, and moves people with recounts of the deep human experience

Frankly, in my opinion, the standard 16 personality MBTI is a horrid description of a person.

DO NOT identify too much with it. (e.g.) A description of ISFPs is not a description of you.

Use what of it you find useful, and move along...

MBTI
    Fool

All of those are westerns way of thinking . We really need every kind of people don't let some pseudo-intelligent ( NJ) control your point of view.
    Likes I, Tonya, Norexan liked this post

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Don't read too much into it.

INTJs are portrayed as antiheroes with God Complex spending their days listening to The Faceless' 'Authotheist' Album, while galantly savoring a Cabernet Filet Mignon, diligently taking the time to process the different flavors because we have low Se, and all the while our plans to dominate some imaginary paracosm are being carried derrière les coulisses.
    Amusing, really.

I don't know about all ISFPs, nor why one should feel insulted by the ludicrousness uttered by a myriad of ignorants who are trying to put you inside a box that doesn't fit you, unless, you're trying so hard to find one that does. Nonetheless, the ISFPs I know IRL are most pleasant to be around, and they're fiercely ambitious. The only time they would repel me is when they start talking about the weather or spitefully gossip about people.

To the waters of the wild Siúil a Rún's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

Jimi Hendrix is a rather good typing for ISFP, and a genius artist manifestation of it.

I've liked this description and I identify with pretty much everything here, except I've indulged in more theory at times.
    Portrait of an ISFP

I actually don't think INFJs are always adulated, but they tend to get extreme reactions, so their negative stereotypes are...well... based on Hitler. He's the ultimate hot potato because whichever type has to have him gets it the worst imo. I'd much rather be thought of as stupid than thought of as Hitler. Maybe my own definition of ISFP is different because it always makes me feel happy and light to be ISFP because I like the type so much. For me it hurts 10x as much to type as INFJ which is why it's not an option for me.
    I wish I was on yonder hill 'tis there I'd sit and cry my fill, And every tear would turn a mill, Iss guh day thoo avorneen slawn.
    I'll sell my rock, I'll sell my reel, I'll sell my only spinning wheel, To buy my love a sword of steel Iss guh day thoo avorneen slawn.
    I wish, I wish, I wish in vain, I wish I had my heart again, And vainly think I'd not complain, Iss guh day thoo avorneen slawn.
    Likes SurrealisticSlumbers liked this post

ISFPs are quite charming. The only girl who stole my heart utterly and completely was one as far as I can tell. She was an intelligent, incredibly funny and deep woman- and yes an artist. She’d often try to drag this one out of his head to live with her in the moment. To enjoy the day as it was. To let tomorrow be just a word. I should have paid more attention.

Anyway I envy sensors. To be able to seize the here and now and enjoy every sight and sound, every subtle detail of the environment. We’re only here for a limited time and they soak up every beautiful minute of it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Don't read too much into it. I once read someone sat that ISPs don't actually exist, which literally makes no sense.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

wow... i just know this from you. idk if people think they are stereotypically bad. but to be honest, ISFP is one of my favorite kind of person. they are like the sweeter version of ISXP. so i relate so much and learn a lot with this slightly different function.

and yes, it is not a very healthy bias out there. I mean, only because all of ISFPs in their life are sucks, it doesn't mean they sucks because they are ISFPs. Everyone can be sucks or great equally.

i don't know, this is just doesn't make any sense. there is 1... 2... there are 3... 4... 5 or more awesome ISFPs in my life. In fact, i never met the bad one. and i can name any bad people i've ever met with every types but ISFP. and uh... feminist? really? Any types can be feminist. And as far as i know, ISFPs appreciates opining independency. They let other people embrace their beliefs as long as the ISFPs are having the same rights. i mean, what so bad about it then?

- Worst leader (Doesent make any fucking sense)
    - Most useless type (Who the fuck come with that?)
    - Stupid and lazy
    - Least intelligent Introvert/overall (A.k.a dumb)
    - Immature
    - Worst sense of humor
    - Feminist (I hate feminists as an ISFP myself, yet ISFP's are being stereotyped as feminist/feminazi, REALLY? -_-)
    - Emo

these results tho? these are just bags of lies and blasphemy. anyone who wrote this must be really dumb and doesn't really get the point of MBTI in the first place. MBTI have nothing to do with maturity, intelligence, and kindness.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

seems to me that you just need to dig a little deeper for sources... people (of all types) tend to be judgemental about things that aren't even realistic... if you poke around the internet long enough you'll find a group tearing apart nearly any other group... to use your original thread post as an example of negative perceptions based on partial truth, you lumped in the entire mbti community into your complaint... i think if you'll find opinions like the ones you found in your link are unpopular here (not that i read the link)...
    Likes Red Memories liked this post