• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] How to cheer up an ESFP?

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Heeeey,

for all of you who are or know an esfp.

What's the best way to cheer them up/ help them with their Fi particularly but any other parts of them too :)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Heeeey,

for all of you who are or know an esfp.

What's the best way to cheer them up/ help them with their Fi particularly but any other parts of them too :)

I'd say that largely depends on what's bothering them?

For me personally it all depends, sometimes I need a bit of space for a while, or sometimes I need to talk it out.

Other times I just need to do something I enjoy/that's distracting to take my mind off the glum and process it in a better frame of reference. But like I said, for me it all depends on what its about(really about, I tend to pull the "king of okay" card, especially when I'm not.)

Riverfairy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Heeey,

Yeah fair point. I guess it's more that the friend in question seems down quite a lot lately and she's not really like that. She seems to be having a lot of physical ailments etc. And in my opinion she has a toxic partner :(

So am trying to figure out what I can do to make her feel better so that she can get back to her happy self.

Although she seemed happier last time we chatted - it might just be the fronting thing you mentioned.

I usually I listen to her a lot but I'll invite her out to something fun maybe a concert or something. Particularly as it'll be her 30th birthday next month.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Go out with us and do something fun! :)