Winter in Your Soul Crystal Winter Dream's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    127 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I'm an Ne-Fi user and concerts stress me out XD
    Winter Solstice (A feeling): Finding the brute of yourself while enduring the brute of the world.
    ENFP (Ne-Fi-Te-Si)
    CORE 1w2. TRITYPE 1w2 2w3 7w6.
    Slytherin
    and almost 100% in neurotic on the big 5.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    854 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE- Te

Growing up I felt like a rather stunted and shitty ESTP lol. I have an all-star athlete ESTP brother, who was always immediately talented at any Se heavy/oriented activity whereas my Se was usually wonky and unreliable in that I was either impressive at feats of raw physicality and tactical dexterity or utterly and completely whack--I hate to suck at anything and so unless I had a strong hunch that I might excel, I was reluctant to engage. And my brother never failed to revel in that fact, especially if it meant making me look stupid, considering that I was the superior intellect (as defined by most TJ societies) and scholastic achiever and he evidently wanted a realm to dominate that was "all his own." That was understandable (though immature) but what would really piss me off is that I would intentionally choose different sports that he had no natural interest in and at times, he'd undertake them just to show me up and even worse, usually succeed in doing so--my tertiary Se was never a true match for his dom Se. Fortunately for me, I hate insecurities and will rage against them until they die or shut the fuck up, which is why my Se is pretty well developed though still a bit precarious depending on my mental state and focus.

Between my brother and a former ESFP girlfriend who is a ballerina, it seems to me like they take their dom Se for granted, in a way, as in Se's heightened focus on immediacy and the details in the here and now is nothing more than "white noise" to them; it appears as if they react to dynamically frenetic environments with a zen like aura of being all out of fucks to give while dodging bullets in slow motion akin to Neo. I'm both awed and infuriated by this. lol I lack their natural grace and elegance. For me, my Se is more consciously activated and even still, crude and heavy-handed.

In my mind and in my aims, I experience Se like this:

while probably actually looking like this lol:

MBTI
    INTP

...and then you have Si culture people like my brother who, at his first visit to a Cajun restaurant, ordered the chicken fingers- because why experience anything new ever?

Both ends of the S spectrum annoy the shit out of me. Fucking LIVE A LITTLE (but not too much all the time)

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

I am dripping in Finesse.

MBTI
    TeNi
    Enneagram
    584 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENTj Te

True Neutral /SLOAN+ RxOe|I|/5w4-8w9-4w5 Te>Ni>Fi>Ti>>>>>Fe
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

"People are like a computers. Most of them have a need of someone to menage them. Otherwise they are useless."
    -by myself.
    YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS NOT IMPORTANT CUZ YOU MADE IT UNIMPORTANT!

Tempbanned

Not gonna lie...I didn't really look at any of the posts in this thread. And judging by my soon to follow comment, I don't think this necessarily fits here, but I will say it anyway.

Maybe I have a misunderstanding of exactly what Se is. But the with the thoughts that I do have on it, it is my most favorite function. It is the most wholesome and real and makes me the happiest when I am able to use it properly. That is, to just live and exist in the moment is to be the happiest. To not worry about anything other than what is in front of your face, your surroundings, is happiness. The only way to properly enjoy life is to exist entirely immersed in the now.

I wish I could do this every second of every day. Se is what I aspire to be.

Se reminds me of the principles of the philosophy of Taoism, which I don't necessarily have a good grasp on either. But I have a fondness for both.

There you go. Words in a thread. Not necessarily coherent, but there they are.

MBTI
    TeNi
    Enneagram
    584 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENTj Te

True Neutral /SLOAN+ RxOe|I|/5w4-8w9-4w5 Te>Ni>Fi>Ti>>>>>Fe
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

"People are like a computers. Most of them have a need of someone to menage them. Otherwise they are useless."
    -by myself.
    YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS NOT IMPORTANT CUZ YOU MADE IT UNIMPORTANT!

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    Not gonna lie...I didn't really look at any of the posts in this thread. And judging by my soon to follow comment, I don't think this necessarily fits here, but I will say it anyway.

Maybe I have a misunderstanding of exactly what Se is. But the with the thoughts that I do have on it, it is my most favorite function. It is the most wholesome and real and makes me the happiest when I am able to use it properly. That is, to just live and exist in the moment is to be the happiest. To not worry about anything other than what is in front of your face, your surroundings, is happiness. The only way to properly enjoy life is to exist entirely immersed in the now.

I wish I could do this every second of every day. Se is what I aspire to be.

Se reminds me of the principles of the philosophy of Taoism, which I don't necessarily have a good grasp on either. But I have a fondness for both.

There you go. Words in a thread. Not necessarily coherent, but there they are.
    Honestly, it makes no difference of adhering to strict rules on this forum. I used to be a butt about it on my early days and now I’m okay with it. So I’m glad you appreciate the beauty of Se. I had really fun times with SP’s. They were more lax and they tend to judge less because my personality is wanting to be so appreciative of the moment. As a teen I concerned myself with useless things and there was an SP to make it all fun somehow. This forum tends to have an obsession with SJ’s more than SP’s (perhaps because more Ne/Si than Ni/Se members here). I often wonder if an SP woman is the one I should spend the rest of my life with.

If there was a thing I wished more of this forum is just more playful people. Guys you can roll down a hill with and laugh and smile with

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Se culture musicians (AUX)

Skrillex ISFP

Deadmau5 ISTP

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so