• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Two Previously Unknown Traits of the SP types

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You love to win, and you hate to lose.

If one person disagrees with you, then you will argue back. If more than one person disagrees with you, you give in.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If one person disagrees with you, then you will argue back. If more than one person disagrees with you, you give in.

I could also see this relating to instinctual stacking in Enneagram. Possibly has something to do with the placement of so or sx, but not sure how exactly.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am half SP.

Chuckums

MBTI Type
ISTP
My thoughts-I'm a typical 8W9

Depends on what "lose" is. A board/video/ball or whatever game? I like to play, and I'm going to lose sometimes. Being a sore loser is absolutely unacceptable to me. It is more fun to beat a sore loser though, if you know what I mean, because they are usually the ones that need the spanking.

I shoot firearms in competition, it's a one way range, and it's nice to win, but if you lose, at least you go home alive and had fun. Two way range? That's where you hate to lose-ya think!?!?

More than one disagrees with me? Happens all the time. If you can show me how I am wrong, or that I may need to rethink my position due to new information, great. If you disagree, make no sense and are illogical, I'm not giving in. I'll state my case to dozens at once if need be. Then you got those people that already know everything and you can't tell them anything, 'cause, they already know everything.

I'm an empath, and I don't like to feed the narcissists/BPDs/Cluster Bs any more, so If I detect this type of toxicity, I will walk away, but that's not giving in, it's called not wasting your time. :yes:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hm I think for most, at least in my case, it would vary on the topic. If it isn't that important and like 5 people are arguing I am gonna flee but otherwise.

bring it on bitches.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I would phrase it as, we shut up. I don't think we give in all that much. More likely to give in to someone one-on-one who makes us see something we didn't before. The more people, usually means no one is listening anymore and only want to be heard. They just fumble over each other and it's easy to shrug it off like is this going to accomplish anything? and just go ones own way.

Maybe for the extroverted SP's it's the other way around. Dunno.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would phrase it as, we shut up. I don't think we give in all that much. More likely to give in to someone one-on-one who makes us see something we didn't before. The more people, usually means no one is listening anymore and only want to be heard. They just fumble over each other and it's easy to shrug it off like is this going to accomplish anything? and just go ones own way.

Maybe for the extroverted SP's it's the other way around. Dunno.

"Give in" might be the wrong term to use in some cases. I would say "give up," but also "live to fight another day."

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Give in" might be the wrong term to use in some cases. I would say "give up," but also "live to fight another day."

Now I am a full SP. :D

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah...I think giving up means an automatic negative to me. Not really how it works. Sometimes by not indulging others in pointlessness well, others think that you are giving in and sure. They may win the short game. Their fault for underestimation.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I must not be SP, i dont understand give in. Your either right or wrong or its an opinion.

I also dont lose :shrug: its called learning

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I must not be SP, i dont understand give in. Your either right or wrong or its an opinion.

I also dont lose :shrug: its called learning

I'll consider what you're saying. Perhaps giving in when more than one person disagrees is narcissism. I don't think narcissism is particular to any MBTI tribe.