• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Woo!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

Kleinheiko

MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
9w1
New favorite thing ever!!!

everyone's gonna wanna join our forum. but they can't 'cuz they ain't freakin' SP's.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey, if I had wanted an exclamation point on my topic title, I wouldve put it myself, dammit. Once again The Man is forcing his punctuation on us free-spirit SPs. It's just pathetic, man.

Kleinheiko

MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
9w1
I agree. we need to be free from all of the Man's rules. I think we should boycott the new SP forum, because it was instituted by the Man (in this case Haight).

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I agree. we need to be free from all of the Man's rules. I think we should boycott the new SP forum, because it was instituted by the Man (in this case Haight).
Just for the record: I didn't edit the thread title, and I wouldn't do that anyhow because I don't care about grammir and spilling.

Kleinheiko

MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
9w1
You're not an SP get off of our special forum. Which is only for the true artisans of the world. I love this forum.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm thinking this will be the least active forum here, haha.

Kleinheiko

MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
9w1
cuz there's only like three SP's here to begin with. yeah, I'm bored, who wants to order a pizza and play guitar hero for seven hours?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, the problem is we thrive on making an impact and getting reactions from all the non-SP tightwad people, and if they're not let in, then we're just crushing beer cans on our foreheads until we pass out.

Or Klein's pizza and guitar hero idea. That works I guess. Make mine Meat Lover's.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Pizza and Guitar Hero! Yes!

*plays "more than a feeling" on hardest setting while doing over the top head bangs*

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
I hate guitar hero.

And yeah, I think this will be the least active forum.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
Not surprising though. According to that whats my type poll there is 171 N and 30 S here. 15 of those are SJ.
That must mean... there are... *counts fingers* 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6 SPs.

Well, that should be enough for a race, let's do this thing. :rock:

Winz

MBTI Type
ISTP
Wow... Guitar Hero. :dont:

That's just as bad as the Halo hype