• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Woo!

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'd love to but I live in Japan.:hi:

That's fine, you can make a visit to the US. While you're at it, maybe you can pick up some things for my Z that were never made available over here. :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I ate half of a large pizza yesterday... hehehe... YAY FOR FAST METABOLISMS! :D

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i have a fast metabolism too, so i eat a lot.
i had 2 half-pound bacon cheesburgers and some potato salad and empanadas for lunch. i am talking about real cheeseburgers made on my grill, not fast food.
it is pretty great, but it sucks for building muscle and mass.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Woah! Amazing lunch! O_O Wish I was there to.... eat up your food! All I had was ravioli this afternoon since we hadn't gone grocery shopping in awhile. Grr! I envy your food! XD

Yeah, dead flesh isn't all that great for getting protein. I usually only meat when I have a craving for it. :3 GO TOFU! I love tofu. It's fluffy and delicious. XD

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
well actually meat has quite a bit of protein. but i also get protein through things like eggs, milk, cheese.
i love food!

and i also only eat meat when i have a craving for it.
but that is all the time. ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmmm..is it Hillshire Farm that has the "Go meat!" slogan?

That's a good slogan.

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
well actually meat has quite a bit of protein. but i also get protein through things like eggs, milk, cheese.
i love food!

and i also only eat meat when i have a craving for it.
but that is all the time. ;)
You have quite a huge craving, mister! o_O Or maybe it's because of our genetic makeup... although there are some diff. theories that say it is not natural for humans to eat meat.. but then it again it's a theory... but then again it makes you THINK! HMMM.

I've been turning into a bit of a vegetarian lately. Everytime I eat meat, I find my body feels gross afterwards (as in physically, I feel worn out and heavy); but not only that, when I think of myself eating "dead flesh".... it doesn't sound so tasty anymore and I go for a fruit instead. o_O

I do like to help myself to a nice juicy steak once in awhile though. So maybe not really vegetarian. Heh.

Hmmmm..is it Hillshire Farm that has the "Go meat!" slogan?

That's a good slogan.
But what about the veggies? :(

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
by the way, somebody made a thread about vegetarianism in the health and fitness forum.
it is kind of waiting for someone to start an actual discussion.

food_chain.jpg

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
But what about the veggies? :(

Last I checked, meat and veggies weren't in competition with each other. In fact, they compliment each other quite well! :D

Stir-Fried-Steak-Vegetables-0306-fb.jpg

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
That's one of my favorite segments of The Simpsons ever. :D

yeah, mine too! that meat PSA video is definitely one of my all-time favorite simpsons moments.

here's a link to a video of it:
Meat and You

"just ask this scientician"
"uh-"

hilarious! :D