• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Arthouse Classics Nominations

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
We're looking for the classic threads in this particular subforum. "Classic" in the sense of most memorable and best representing the subforum.

What you do: Post a link to your selected thread or state clearly the name of the thread you're nominating for the classics. Choose one thread only. If you'd like to give an explanation of why you chose the thread, go for it, but state the thread you are nominating at the beginning of the post and try and keep the back and forth conversation to a minimum, otherwise I'll have to go Zerg on this mofo. Sorry to SJ, but I don't want to make it easier for Mempy to sift through the thread to tally the votes.

Example:

"http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/fe...-classics.html

I chose this thread because it has classic written all over it. This thread is undeniably full of awesome."