• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Top 3 reasons for why SPs suck...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know what I hate about SPs? Particularly ISTPs? When they load all of their hitman equipment into a plane, parachute into a small autocratic nation, shoot up the place, come home, and tell me that they put someone out of business. I mean really! Like I believe that story! Where did all that blood come from?! And that foreign currency isn't "play money" either! It's got a watermark, for crying out loud! You ISTPs think you can lie to me, but I'm SO not buying that "But I'm just an insurance salesman, baby!" rigmarole anymore!

*storms off in a huff and slams doors all over the house for effect*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You know what I hate about SPs? Particularly ISTPs? When they load all of their hitman equipment into a plane, parachute into a small autocratic nation, shoot up the place, come home, and tell me that they put someone out of business. I mean really! Like I believe that story! Where did all that blood come from?! And that foreign currency isn't "play money" either! It's got a watermark, for crying out loud! You ISTPs think you can lie to me, but I'm SO not buying that "But I'm just an insurance salesman, baby!" rigmarole anymore!

*storms off in a huff and slams doors all over the house for effect*

damn... you're on to me! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*pauses with door in mid-slam* I told you, I'm hip to your ways! HIP!

*slam slam*!!

I won't be snowed anymore! That night vision rifle scope isn't for sighting deer is it?! Don't lie to me! You've offed another foreign dignitary, haven't you!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ummm... no... that full presidential ceremonial uniform in the closet was my Halloween costume last year! I swear! And I was in Cleveland at an insurance conference when he died! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ummm... no... that full presidential ceremonial uniform in the closet was my Halloween costume last year! I swear! And I was in Cleveland at an insurance conference when he died! :D

Bull crap, Napoleon!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it was merely a layover in Bogota! I never left the Starbucks at the airport!

and as for the big game hunting, why else would I be in Africa? :D

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Great.
I've found yet another zany course of events that will overshadow my work.
I guess I'll just take this android replica of Ghengis Khan elsewhere...
:dont:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bogota!? BOGOTA?! If you were in Bogota, why did I hear Swahili being spoken behind you? HMMM!? You forget I'm fluent in Swahili! I heard everything! That guy in the background behind you said "clickclick CLICK whistle clickcluckNOO"! That means "I'll see you at the Assassin and Hitman's Union Convention and Business Lunch Week"!

GEEZ!!

*slams the bathroom cabinet for emphasis*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I swear! that was the guy waiting for the phone booth after I was done calling! How am I supposed to understand Swahili! All the Swahili I know is Hakuna Matata, which means no worries, not let's kill this guy! I'm just an insurance salesman! :D

and those diamonds I brought you were from the jewelry store in the mall...

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Particularly ISTPs? When they load all of their hitman equipment into a plane, parachute into a small autocratic nation,

You know what I find disturbing... I read this in all seriousness and wanted to post; "Well, you know that ISTPs can be just as afraid of heights... we don't all go parachuting".

Then I realised that I kind of accepted shooting up foreign countries.

You'd think I'd be making a joke... except I was completely serious about it.

(It was followed up by - jeeze, your ISTP really doesn't have a handle of details. Who comes home bloody?)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know what I find disturbing... I read this in all seriousness and wanted to post; "Well, you know that ISTPs can be just as afraid of heights... we don't all go parachuting".

Then I realised that I kind of accepted shooting up foreign countries.

You'd think I'd be making a joke... except I was completely serious about it.

(It was followed up by - jeeze, your ISTP really doesn't have a handle of details. Who comes home bloody?)

AHHAHAHA!!! That's priceless. And yet... and yet, so true. :D I have known some ISTPs who could have seamlessly knocked off a small country. Every time my twin sees Daniel Craig, she turns to me and says "That look familiar?? HMM?!"

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ummm... yeah... some of us are working towards working for the government :blush: it's a long process!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Government. *pshh* You don't just use your double O rating for killing! You use it to get free lattes at Starbucks too! Admit it! You're already going straight to Mormon hell, missy!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no!!! I don't want to be surrounded by white people eating white food wearing full body covering white clothes!!! :cry: <--- istp crocodile tears

Roger Mexico

MBTI Type
INTP
Why do SPs suck?

Because they needed the money!!

ZING!

:devil:

Hmm. ESTP's yes. ESFP's might have just worn heels and forgotten to bring cab fare, so they need a place to sleep.

ISFP's because your poetry is just sooo... something.

ISTP's because they werejust chillaxin in the sauna after a wicked gnar sesh on the weights talkin about how they can really see how all those squat thrusts are starting to pay off and... what's this? Helloooooooooooo!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTP's because they werejust chillaxin in the sauna after a wicked gnar sesh on the weights talkin about how they can really see how all those squat thrusts are starting to pay off and... what's this? Helloooooooooooo!

:huh: is this even english?

(starts packing up bags for another "insurance conference" in RMs home town)

silkbite

MBTI Type
INFJ
1. They fly into fits of rage when asked to be responsive and responsible for a change.
2. They don't pay attention to what you say, but rather the timbre of your voice.
3. They bitch at you for examining things, reprimanding and indicting you for your inability to just "live!"

(er, just going off my experience with my ESFP mom)