• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Top 3 reasons for why SPs suck...

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course. How much fun could there possibly be in learning from mistakes and..I dunno...DOING SOMETHING RIGHT?

Irresponsible, terrible with money.
Think everything is a big fucking joke especially when someone else is left to deal with the carnage in their wake. Not MY problem no more, mane.
Too trusting. Too stupid. Too emotional. Too volatile.
Unable to make a decision or stick with a decision.
Guess what? Crying me a river isn't going to make what you did disappear like it never happened.

God that feels familiar.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
1) as a group they don't
2) as a group they don't
3) as a group they don't

D

Dali

1. They never pay their bills on time leading to disconnected utilities.
2. They are as stubborn as mules.
3. They agree with whatever you're saying and then they just walk off and do their own thing.

And yes, I am all of those things but my housemate is also all of those things and it's a little too much ISFP in one house for me.

3. Quit being so sensitive wussy!

I can't get over a Fe calling me a sensitive wussy.

It's like... a whole other level of irony. :shock:

hideki

MBTI Type
INFJ
They are horrible planners.

Unique

Good.

I went to the bank recently and I didn't plan to and because of that I got a free lift into town. (I don't drive)

Someone else in my family was going so I took the opportunity.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
HELL YEAH LUKE!

I'm a GREAT planner. I plan to have a good time and my plan usually works out PERFECTLY. :cool:

Unique

LOL ty I had quite the good time this weekend actually ;) none of which was of the planned variety ;)

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP

We are great planners, just not great at planning AHEAD of time.

Ex: Me with skiing. Rather than plan trips weeks in advance, like most people do, I wait until a day before there's a major storm approaching. I look at the map for wherever the most snow is predicted, book a hotel room, grab some directions if I haven't been there before, throw my gear/stuff together, and set off. So far, my trips have gone way better than "planned" ones.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
We are great planners, just not great at planning AHEAD of time.

Ex: Me with skiing. Rather than plan trips weeks in advance, like most people do, I wait until a day before there's a major storm approaching. I look at the map for wherever the most snow is predicted, book a hotel room, grab some directions if I haven't been there before, throw my gear/stuff together, and set off. So far, my trips have gone way better than "planned" ones.

I do that with fishing! I caught my first trout by being ready to jump at the best opportunities as they arrive.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. They don't always say what they mean.

2. They can get upset if you believe them when they say something they don't mean and act accordingly.

3. They change the subject to something completely random once you start explaining why they should have said what they meant in the first place cause it wasn’t really a big deal and leave you all like :doh: and :steam: (but still mostly :wubbie:)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
1. They all up in my weed

2. They be frontin'

3. Always talkin' shit