• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Top 3 reasons for why SPs suck...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
1) Loud/Noisy/Generally invasive/disruptive to my concentration because of their Xtreme energy levels (maybe this is mostly very young ESxP)

2) Get eaten by crocodiles/die in freak accidents of a "Jackass" nature

3) Have better disco moves than me.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why they suck:

1) They don't believe in contraception

2) Expect you financially take care of their shit.

I see those two things in combination as grounds for murder. I sincerely hope those aren't traits of all SPs.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I see those two things in combination as grounds for murder. I sincerely hope those aren't traits of all SPs.

They aren't. I'm very anal retentive over my finances. I hound my INTJ fiance because he never balances his checkbook. My finances are the only thing I have truly organized in my life..... I've got spreadsheets and charts.... :nerd:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Nothing wrong with big boobs or muscles considering your an SP you should know. :)

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
top 3 reasons why I suck...

1. It shows I care
2. Reciprocation... if I give I receive as well
3. Nutritious content

oh... wrong forum! :devil:
Oh, whatever! :D It's never the wrong forum
... :wubbie: :newwink:

And then I stopped at boobies. Time for a new keyboard... :whistling:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There's nothing I hate more in the world than SPs :(

All they want is big boobs or big muscles. They don't care about useful things like knowledge, wisdom, ect.
No, get a dude or a chick and hang out with yo bros in da bar.
Hmpf.

Gah! I know exactly what you mean! All they care about is obeying the thirst of their hormones. It's completely caveman behavior!

Oh wait, I hear something calling... I must obey. :drool:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. I am horrible at making plans. If I make plans more than a day in advance I forget and tend to double...or triple book myself. :doh:
2. I'm vain... I can't leave the house unless my outfit matches and my hair is done... :smile:
3. Being fashionably late is appealing to me. :cheese:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Get lonely quickly (except ISTPs)

blind spot where careless shit keeps repeating injury to self/others

known to overreact, especially via displacement.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Get lonely quickly (except ISTPs)

blind spot where careless shit keeps repeating injury to self/others

known to overreact, especially via displacement.

That first one doesn't fit me... I still think it's not a type thing for me... But the fact that I'm an only child and ever since I was a kid I was used to being alone. So I actually prefer to be alone a lot of the time.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
That first one doesn't fit me... I still think it's not a type thing for me... But the fact that I'm an only child and ever since I was a kid I was used to being alone. So I actually prefer to be alone a lot of the time.

Sometimes I wonder where everybody went, and then I'm like sweet!.

Sunny Ghost

^ at least ISFP's do, that is.

most of my friends that aren't into the "underground" or counter-culture scenes are Si-dom's. they tend to be supporters of popular music, the mtv scene, and etc. (though i'm sure this isn't the case for all. just what i've seen in my experience.) but i have some ESFP and ESTP friends that are in that boat as well. most of my fellow SP friends, and most notably ISFP and ISTP friends, are more into indie music scenes, or metal or jazz... and ambient, experimental, and etc.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Top 3 reasons why SPs rule:
1. They actually know how to have a good fun time rather than all the other boring temperaments who get all serious about everything.
2. They have a firm knowledge of the foundations of the physical world and how to actively engage oneself within it.
3. They don't follow the established systems and social heirarchies like all the other stupid multitudes do.
And the ultimate SP of them all is ISTP!

W

WALMART

1. SP's always seem to be one step ahead of me in my thoughts. Perhaps they even guide them.

That's all I've got for now.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
This thread is overkill give us some slack we already get shit on these forums as it is.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It was a real stretch.

Speaking of SP carnage, does anyone watch MTV's "Scarred"?

That has got to be one of the most whacked-out SP-bred-and-bloodied shows I've ever seen in my life...:horor:

Mountain Dew, anyone?

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread is overkill give us some slack we already get shit on these forums as it is.

Yeah, totally.

And there is incorrect/stereotyped information.

My reaction to this thread was: wtf?

It's a great way to get people to respect you less. Go out of your way to insult, misunderstand, and stereotype people.

The ironic thing is they're talking about why we supposedly suck and in doing so they're being flat out inconsiderate and mean.

Edited to add: Obviously I'm not talking about the people that were just joking around. But even then, it's really not the best thing to joke about.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mountain Dew, anyone?

Jebus, dude, did you look at the timestamp on this post you quoted?
06-20-2007 12:31 PM

This forum was only a month old!!!

I'm too old to remember this crap.....

Uh, some context here:

1. The thread is over five years old.
2. The thread was specifically generated by an NT the day after THIS thread was created:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/867-top-three-reasons-why-ints-suck.html

So basically the site owner started a casual thread about why INTs suck, the INTs played along for fun, and then a few more threads were generated on other types AFTER that point, to spread the fun among various types.

So no, SPs were not being singled out.

Of course, I don't really know why people are dragging these dead threads back out... This one was dead since 2010, and dead for two years before that.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh yeah, this thread is old.

:) Perhaps things have changed since then.

Edited to add: IMO all suckage threads suck.