• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Weird shit that ISFPs do

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There's nothing weird about them and that's what makes them weird. :dry:
I mean compared to other types that have some abnormality...
Legit, can be the perfect mates. >_>

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Acting tough but secretly in with cutesy things. Hello gothic kitty. I see you :newwink:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I dip my Hot Cheetos in pickle juice.

Gypsy-Flux

Disappearing/reappearing.

If you ask them about it, they look at you like you're crazy. When they're around they're 100% there, though.

This applies to me so much lol. People are always like "you're alive..."

In fact, I'm in vanishing mode right now. Haven't gone back to my "responsibilities" in a while... :whistling:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This applies to me so much lol. People are always like "you're alive..."

In fact, I'm in vanishing mode right now. Haven't gone back to my "responsibilities" in a while... :whistling:

My ISTP roomie does some "light vanishing", but she feels neglected if I don't check in on her while she's gone. It's adorable. :laugh:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All ISFP's come with a set of paint brushes and paint. When you break up with an ISFP, you get to keep their special paper cutter.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
NEVER tell an ISFP that they can do something better than art, because they will listen to you, and go on to develop a great sense of importance that is endlessly annoying.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My isfp is definitely a germaphobe. Also she makes weird whistly annoying sounds, well I find them annoying lol. Idk lotsa sensory stuff that I just don't get I guess.

Starry

Granted we were younger (but not that young I mean we were like 19-20yo so we were adults)...and granted he was drunk and possibly stoned...

My ISFP bff that I was dating at the time... we were camping and he set-off to make some profound wish on a star...but after having made the wish he realized that what he had thought was a star was actually a satellite and he totally broke down emotionally haha (I kinda feel bad laughing) over this. He was so upset...crying. I had to console him for hours. I always thought this was very strange.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All ISFP's come with a set of paint brushes and paint. When you break up with an ISFP, you get to keep their special paper cutter.

I got one with a bunch of oragami paper who leaves tiny paper cranes everywhere :wubbie:

Permabanned
I got one with a bunch of oragami paper who leaves tiny paper cranes everywhere :wubbie:

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Disappearing/reappearing.

If you ask them about it, they look at you like you're crazy. When they're around they're 100% there, though.

i do the weird ninja thing. i used to tell people im learning how to disappear (as in become invisible) lol

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^Lol.
I always appear/disappear. I constantly get texts from friends asking if I'm still alive.. :ninja:

Trash Panda

Retired
If I think of something funny I might laugh out loud and have a hard time not smiling. I don't think that's that unusual, just really awkward when at work or walking down the street.

Something that is weird, I might just absolutely refuse to speak to someone on any level, regardless of how often or near we have to be to one another. My brother for example. I tend to just pretend he's not there when we're both home. I don't dislike him, I just dont have any reason or interest in speaking to him. So I don't. Which, if we were kids might not be that weird, but we're both adults. No pleasantries, no hello, how are you, nothing. I have worked with people that I just basically flat out ignore. I don't know why. I just can't bring myself to bother speaking to some people if I don't have to.