• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] What clubs do you like to join in college/university?

pfspersonality

I would be interested in making some friends with the ESFP Personality type. I would be very interested in knowing what kinds of clubs or extra-curricular activities that ESFPs like to join in College or University.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I quite enjoyed theatre, there's usually a lot of fun to be had there...

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an ISFP and I haven't joined any clubs so far. When I was going to a "real" college, I signed up for improv, medieval fencing, music club, and a few others... and quit every single one after the first meeting (due to insecurity). Now I'm in community college and there really isn't anything I want to sign up for. They have a ton of academic organizations, an anime club, and a tabletop gaming club.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Drinking club, smoking club, dota club, cutting classes club, hickey club

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i want to sign up for the astronomy club. i love learning about space but im quite bad at math, so as long as we don't have to show off our algebra skills i'll be ok.

eta: my bad this was for esfps...
and it's old
i'm just really bored obviously