• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Random Thought Thread

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like the idea of a smaller random thought group, and how that plays out in the SJ thread. So, I confess this is copycatting.

See if it catches?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The whole "the wand chooses the wizard" thing also applies to animals. You don't choose the animal, the animal chooses you, like Nutter did when he ran inside my house one day when I opened the door and ran around the living room and I was like, "where the fuck did this cat just come from?"

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The whole "the wand chooses the wizard" thing also applies to animals. You don't choose the animal, the animal chooses you, like Nutter did when he ran inside my house one day when I opened the door and ran around the living room and I was like, "where the fuck did this cat just come from?"

I've had a few mystical cat moments like that. Once I almost felt like I telepathically communicated with this black cat and convinced him to come over to me so I could pet him. I kind of like that cats interact with you on their own terms like that... they don't just run up to you as soon as they see you, like dogs do. I feel like if a cat is interested in you, it means something.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey SP's. Hey. I produced two songs. HEY HEY HEY!

attention​
attention​
attention​
attention​
attention​

This is not my song though:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is going to sound shallow as fuck but I'm angry that my mom wouldn't let me go to my friend's birthday party. Like, it's my fucking friend's birthday party how could I not go? Wouldn't you want to go to your friend's birthday party? It was a bowling alley birthday party and the thing is is that it started at 7:30, and there was ANOTHER party today that started at 9:00 that would have been a real party with drugs and I could have gone to the first party then to the second later and pretend I was still at the first. Damn, would have been the best day ever too, cuz I DID go to the zoo today.

But, I'm gonna do something tomorrow too, and I have a chance of getting alcohol at the event. :D

Hey SP's. Hey. I produced two songs. HEY HEY HEY!

attention​
attention​
attention​
attention​
attention​

This is not my song though:

AND THIS is the kind of shit I could have bumped at the party!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is going to sound shallow as fuck but I'm angry that my mom wouldn't let me go to my friend's birthday party. Like, it's my fucking friend's birthday party how could I not go? Wouldn't you want to go to your friend's birthday party? It was a bowling alley birthday party and the thing is is that it started at 7:30, and there was ANOTHER party today that started at 9:00 that would have been a real party with drugs and I could have gone to the first party then to the second later and pretend I was still at the first. Damn, would have been the best day ever too, cuz I DID go to the zoo today.

But, I'm gonna do something tomorrow too, and I have a chance of getting alcohol at the event. :D

AND THIS is the kind of shit I could have bumped at the party!

Hell yeah! That would have been a banger party!

And for your zoo

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh nice, I made the honorary SPs cut.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I never understood random thought threads. If I go into the thread with the objective of writing down a random thought, I've read the title of the thread so now when I try to think of a reply the thought isn't so random anymore, is it?

Tater

I never understood random thought threads. If I go into the thread with the objective of writing down a random thought, I've read the title of the thread so now when I try to think of a reply the thought isn't so random anymore, is it?

unless the thought was conceived before you decided to write it in the random thought thread.

rather than making a new thread about something minor, or derailing another thread with tangential thoughts, you can just drop your musings here.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This girl I'm seeing soon, might be an ESTP. Oh snap.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Contrary to the common Fi-dom description, I repeatedly encounter Fi tertiary types (IXTJs) who appear stronger than me at adhering to and defending their personal ethic. I feel an envious intrigue.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Spam is a good name for spam because it is shit at being meat.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But that's not your name :newwink:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Contrary to popular belief, I actually don't give a shit about the kind of music people listen to or how they feel a connection with it.
"No Brandon, I really don't want to sit here for 3 minutes trying to dissect the meaning behind these lyrics and how they could possibly resonate with your life. In fact, get some better taste in music while you're at it."

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So...GF likened me to Xena. Not exactly sure how i should take that...lol