• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Random Thought Thread

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would take it as a compliment. Badass is badass. But...is she your Gabrielle? ;)

She said she was...lol. i have never really watched show much.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scales of physical pain interest me, like how much my body can take yet survive... Probably it gives me more options to do more risky efficient things... Plus training myself for freedom, cuz I don't rlly like pain controlling me.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think I have a kind of depression, but I don't really know how to explain it. I have times where I just feel completely worthless. I think I might understand how Chris Farley felt.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I wonder how fast everything would go to dust if everyone had to tell the unvarnished truth of what they were really thinking without being able to think about it ahead of time. Would folks be cool? I like to think so, but somehow. I doubt it.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ugh...why, oh, why did I eat the whole box of 24 ice cream bars... in one sitting???:sick:
Just kidding! I’d never do that :laugh:

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder how fast everything would go to dust if everyone had to tell the unvarnished truth of what they were really thinking without being able to think about it ahead of time. Would folks be cool? I like to think so, but somehow. I doubt it.

I’d actually like to see what would happen. Just for a minute. For kicks.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I have a kind of depression, but I don't really know how to explain it. I have times where I just feel completely worthless. I think I might understand how Chris Farley felt.

[MENTION=4358]Jeffster[/MENTION] :hug: I go through bouts of that sometimes too. :/

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wondering if I should use my recent typing ISTP just for the memes.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Agh...foot's asleep! Let's see how far I can walk before I fall over :D

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Since when did sleeping become so difficult?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Gossip sounds the same in every language. Something about the melody of the song. The flow of conversation. The tones. The sibilance. The gestures. Its tedious in any language...tastes good though. -The fake ficus letters.

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hemorrhoids are totally preventable. Toilets are kind of a sanctuary, none shall pass.

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'm glad my roommate is no longer here because the house can be MY way for a day. before the other roommate gets home :p

how's that for SP? so so very sp for an sx/so...