• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] Is this Se?

Sherlock_Holmes

MBTI Type
Istp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
" I think when I play guitar I put my heart and my soul into it and there is no time and I'm in an infinity of that moment. There is no choice to be made but the choice that is. There is no time there just "is" "

Edit-
I'm trying to figure out my type. I'm certain of Ti- Fe.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
closest thing to it, i suppose.

Sherlock_Holmes

MBTI Type
Istp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
take your time, you're still growing. :)
Thank you! I know functions don't really develop too well until your older, I'm willing to wait, but I wish I knew where I was going to help myself. *shrugs*

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you! I know functions don't really develop too well until your older, I'm willing to wait, but I wish I knew where I was going to help myself. *shrugs*

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

I think at your age, take appreciation of your dominant function and become aware of it. It'll be very important to know the in's and out's of it and how you can notice the nuances and flavors of how your corresponding functions respond and work to it.

If I was your age, I'd start getting serious about you do best. It'll seriously serve you better the sooner you do it.

OH and see your cognitive functions more as of a reference rather than a judgment of yourself. The last thing you need is to worry how you operate in every tiny situation. :laugh:

Sherlock_Holmes

MBTI Type
Istp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think at your age, take appreciation of your dominant function and become aware of it. It'll be very important to know the in's and out's of it and how you can notice the nuances and flavors of how your corresponding functions respond and work to it.

If I was your age, I'd start getting serious about you do best. It'll seriously serve you better the sooner you do it.

OH and see your cognitive functions more as of a reference rather than a judgment of yourself. The last thing you need is to worry how you operate in every tiny situation. :laugh:
Thanks! This advice is really useful. Till I know I'll just be a ITP *shrugs*

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
" I think when I play guitar I put my heart and my soul into it and there is no time and I'm in an infinity of that moment. There is no choice to be made but the choice that is. There is no time there just "is" "

I often wonder about exactly the same thing. While playing guitar, working in the garden or taking walks with my dog. Se is my inferior function. So whenever I'm actively doing something or just looking around to my surroundings without thinking anything about it, I associate that with Se. But I'm not sure if that's right. Se is probably always under the thumb of my Ni, which always tries to interpret whatever it is I'm doing.