• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] How to be: An ESFP

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Alright guys, I want to try this type out REAL bad. What are some pointers you could give a newb on how to be an ESFP and what they are all about? Give it to me :happy2:

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Spray feelings to others? And try to think along with them to extract facts? See how it goes. But everytime you need doses of extroverted stimulimi.. Have fun.

OrangePeelZest

MBTI Type
ESTP
A trend I've noticed among my fellow esfps is we all have this cinematic mentality... we pretend life is a movie and we are the stars. Literally. We're all addicted to energy (bad physical energy=bad mood), and most of all.. sensation sensation sensation. All. The. Damn. Day. Live your life like the party scene in the 2013 Great Gatsby.:wubbie::D:happy2::bye:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Change your jcf
2. Get lit
3. Go crazy
4. Make tons of friends in the process no matter how superficial it is
5. Party on dudes

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry I only know how to be ISFP.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ask the introverts why they're not smiling and/or "what's wrong?".

The only ESFP I know does this, lol. She's a lot of fun though, very caring and bakes me yummy desserts to show her love.:p

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
A trend I've noticed among my fellow esfps is we all have this cinematic mentality... we pretend life is a movie and we are the stars. Literally. We're all addicted to energy (bad physical energy=bad mood), and most of all.. sensation sensation sensation. All. The. Damn. Day. Live your life like the party scene in the 2013 Great Gatsby.:wubbie::D:happy2::bye:

Now this is something I can work with :D

Totally know what you mean! I've read so much into Se and I still for the life of me, have no clue how to act out through a dominant Se function.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Sorry I only know how to be ISFP.

How do you do that? I can try to jumble the functions around to eek out an ESFP personality type :newwink:

Dorito

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you try out being other personalities?

Quit theoretizing about all the different options and ideas, and coming to conclusions I don't know how. Instead, there's something to be done, do it. Jump into action. What something? Work for it, ask for it, whatever, just action that dream! Be present, in the moment. Be very physically aware about everything that's going on around you, perceptive. is there something different in your room than there was yesterday? Spot it immediately. Has your colleague changed their hairstyle? Notice it. You craving ice cream, but there is none at home? Jump in your car and go get it! Is there a person who you're crushing on? Strike a conversation. Ask them out.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
How do you try out being other personalities?

Quit theoretizing about all the different options and ideas, and coming to conclusions I don't know how. Instead, there's something to be done, do it. Jump into action. What something? Work for it, ask for it, whatever, just action that dream! Be present, in the moment. Be very physically aware about everything that's going on around you, perceptive. is there something different in your room than there was yesterday? Spot it immediately. Has your colleague changed their hairstyle? Notice it. You craving ice cream, but there is none at home? Jump in your car and go get it! Is there a person who you're crushing on? Strike a conversation. Ask them out.

THIS^^ is why I need a real life, honest to goodness, ESFP friend. To act out the type, I suppose I really need to just DO, and get into the habit of making things happen. Thanks for the tips! :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so