• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] How come you guys are so freaking sexy?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So with women faking arousal men are genuinely aroused and become suggestible, while the woman remain unaroused and in command of herself, giving her the upper hand in the relationship.

Do you have an idea or some info about Se women who could probably have the upper hand in the relationship ?:D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well they've all got the common Se in their types which means they are opted to be present living in their perceptive experience. It gives them stronger abilities on environmental control which in turn can be attractive to those who perceive that control as multiple things like confidence or powerful, etc.

Mole

Permabanned
My gosh, 25 per cent seems so huge. So let's suppose, I have a D cup, then I have a F cup while I feel aroused ? :huh:

I am referring to full complete arousal, and we know full complete arousal is not reached by many women, as we know a full complete orgasm is not reached by many women.

This is unlikely to be due to biology, it is more likely to be due to living in a patriarchal society.

Mole

Permabanned
Do you have an idea or some info about Se women who could probably have the upper hand in the relationship ?:D

Se women are entirely imaginary. They don't exist because mbti can't tell the difference between an Se woman and an SE iPhone.

Mbti is a fraud perpetuated on a narcissistic population.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
'You guys' use sex to express your lack of self respect. And 'you guys' disrespect yourself so much you seek to do it in a group. Your self respect is so small you can't express your disrespect individually, but can only do it in a group.

You hide behind group sex and are unable to do it individually.

I dont know... sucking two men off at a time while watching a a man and a women go at is pretty fucking exciting. And trust me, I made sure to respect and worship every part of everyone I was in contact with...

Mmmm... I also make sure to respect myself in the own comforts of my home too, if ya know what I mean ;)

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Se women are entirely imaginary. They don't exist because mbti can't tell the difference between an Se woman and an SE iPhone.

:shrug:

:voodoo: I'm not asking something to society I'm asking what you think. You seem like a kind of chaman here. So don't try to cast a spell on me :dry:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dont know... sucking two men off at a time while watching a a man and a women go at is pretty fucking exciting. And trust me, I made sure to respect and worship every part of everyone I was in contact with...

Mmmm... I also make sure to respect myself in the own comforts of my home too, if ya know what I mean ;)

I'm never ever looking for a full orgasm. That would be total nonsense, as if I was looking for happiness on my toilet seat, because...

somewhere here above is the Hollow Spirit that will give me one...

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm never ever looking for a full orgasm. That would be total nonsense, as if I was looking for happiness on my toilet seat, because...

somewhere here above is the Hollow Spirit that will give me one...

I don't know. I've had near orgasmic experience on the toilet
You know on those days where you are REALLY backed up. Then you release that monstrous brown demon after days of waiting.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

But you wont ever tell them, if you insult them

Mole

Permabanned
But you wont ever tell them, if you insult them

This is a problem. However I would say, free speech means nothing unless we are free to offend.

I would also add that even when I am quoting an individual, I am speaking to the whole of the membership.

And perhaps I might say the Indonesian military were openly offended when, under the auspices of the United Nations, we saved the East Timor people from murder, torture and death.

And of course muslims are deeply and regularly offended by any perceived criticism of Islam.

So under free speech it behoves all of us to get used to being offended, and perhaps we can use our hurt feelings to analyse, evaluate, and integrate what is being said.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This is a problem. However I would say, free speech means nothing unless we are free to offend.

I would also add that even when I am quoting an individual, I am speaking to the whole of the membership.

And perhaps I might say the Indonesian military were openly offended when, under the auspices of the United Nations, we saved the East Timor people from murder, torture and death.

And of course muslims are deeply and regularly offended by any perceived criticism of Islam.

So under free speech it behoves all of us to get used to being offended, and perhaps we can use our hurt feelings to analyse, evaluate, and integrate what is being said.

Did you say something cool? I didnt listen

sne.ed

How come you ESFP, ISFP, ISTP, ESTP are so freaking sexy? Like what the hell makes you so confident? I am madly, extremely jealous, tell me your secret! :beathorse:
(my compliments...:hug:)

I'm an ESTP! ❤️

I think it's the earthiness... I am very comfortable with my sensuality it's part of who I am and it gets woven into just about everything by nature...I never hide or downplay anything womanly or feminine about myself in any occasion. I am a sensor so I touch, and take in the people around me. I am confident but an incredibly playful flirt. I'm never afraid to gaze into anyone's eyes to connect with them either.

Its the S and P combo....

Sne.Ed

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When a woman is aroused, her cheeks flush, her eyelids turn purple, her lips engorge and redden, her breasts enlarge by 25%, and her hips tend to tip into the presenting position.

To fake arousal women paint rouge on their cheeks, paint their eyelids purple, apply red lipstick, wear lift and separate brassieres, and wear high heel shoes to tip their hips into the presenting position.

Why would women go to all this trouble to fake arousal is there was not a big payoff?

And the payoff is interesting: men are genuinely aroused by genuine arousal in a woman and also men are aroused by fake arousal in a women.

So with women faking arousal men are genuinely aroused and become suggestible, while the woman remain unaroused and in command of herself, giving her the upper hand in the relationship.

I think you're exaggerating the power imbalance. Naive teenage boys aside, (most) men don't lose all control of themselves from seeing a woman in makeup.

Mole

Permabanned
I think you're exaggerating the power imbalance. Naive teenage boys aside, (most) men don't lose all control of themselves from seeing a woman in makeup.

Men become aroused by a woman faking arousal. So then the aroused man is susceptible to suggestion by the non aroused woman, giving the woman the psychological upper hand.